How to fix the brawl

Ok, I do brawl 99% of the time.

This is how you can make it better.

Firstly, don’t allow Azmodan and Chromie but disable SGT Hammer. All 3 are one lane gods, either allow all or none.

Maybe allow a " re-roll " of heroes once, or swap one hero for a new random one.

This one is a biggy…. ." Small chance of all being the same heroes "… don’t lie to your players, its disrespectful. I’ve not seen a match with all the same heroes in about 2 years, so either make it a real thing or don’t lie to our faces.

lastly, if you actually do allow all the same heroes, put abathur in. disable the passive trait and allow 10 abathurs to have a slap fest of epic proportions. at 10, we all clone abathur and have yet more slapfest.

I don’t think blizzard will put to much attention to a side mode that is brawl so don’t be to hopeful.

I think they should just rename brawl into ARAM since it’s just an insult to the old brawl mode.

Why has it only been ARAM for a long time now? I understand when they don’t want to come up with new brawls, but at least they could reuse the old brawls. I remember there was a pool party with stiches and chromie, and a basketball azmodan brawl, … they would be fun to play again

They actually need to delete Azmo, Chromie, Hammer, TLV, Tracer, Valeera, Samuro and Malthael from ARAM.

I think this “same hero” thing, was back when there was when it wasn’t this type of brawl. But when they had objectives.
My problem is the pick phase. Your team, might be melee/squishy vs a team of aoe casters that just destroy your team. I have had so many matches where the matches was so unfair, due to the pick phase being so ridicules.
But Blizzard is a joke, that can’t make quality products anymore