Huge framedrops, disconnecting

I have multiple issues about this topic. Firstly, the game runs at a smooth 60 fps on my computer, but sometimes it would just drop to 3-4 fps for 15-20 seconds, and it does this multiple times each game. Other times, when this lag ends i gt disconnected and have to wait for recnnection. But today, when a software opened in the background, it just dropped to 2 fps for like 3 minutes. At first i tought i would go away, but it didnt. Then I decided to cloe the client down and relaunch it. Boy that was a mistake. I waited like 5 minutes for it to reconnect (the last 5 minutes the bar was fully filled up) and then i get a notification that the game has ended. Is there a fix to this? Anyone who knows how to solve this please help

Balázs, does it happen regularly every few minutes, or do these episodes occur at random times?

Applications running in background can cause quite a number of different issues, and disconnections and frame drops are on the list.
Have you tried restarting your computer with a selective startup? Make sure you close all those programs your system does not need to function properly, as usual. :slight_smile:

If there are no improvements, please follow the instructions here (basic and advanced), and try again.

Feedback? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vyraneer