I just dont wanna play a moba with maps that suck

The main reason for unsuccess of this game its the horrible maps.
Its the reason that after just 5 days of playing hots, every few months I uninstall it again because I am in braxis and then on hanamura. No thanks that tilts me for the next 5 months. So I said it but it will not change because obviously they have given up on it.

Braxis Holdout and Hanamura used to be a lot more fun to play when they first came out

Now they are quite tedious with Hanamura being the absolute worst!

And this makes me really sad because this version of Hanamura was one of my favorite battlegrounds among all of them

I personally really like braxis because it has a much different feel from the other maps.

And Hanamura… well I can say it is bad

1 Like

I understand when some folks like Braxis because they are a really good offlane player and therefore have a high winrate there. But I play a lot of lategame heroes with quests etc. and Braxis is probably my lowest winrate map for that matter also I really love splitpushing heroes like Samuro and they dont shine on Braxis.

You are supposed to focus Mercenary Camps early with Samuro on that map to let him shine

There is just too much of a gap between lanes to split push effectively

Using his stealth well and surprising opponents on objective and creating a whole ridiculously crowded situation with his Mirror Images can be quite effective as long as you do not engage while low on health with Samuro

Bye. We won’t miss you.

I like Braxis. I hate Blackheart’s Bay.

Could you give any details about why you hate that map in particular?

Just running around collecting coins. It is boring. I have proberly also just played it to much. It was one of the original maps