I think it's safe to say this game and all blizz products are strictly for children

Nvm, it’s the end of Blizzard.

"In terms of Blizzard’s approach to mobile gaming, many of us over the last few years have shifted from playing primarily desktop to playing many hours on mobile, and we have many of our best developers now working on new mobile titles across all of our IPs. Some of them are with external partners, like Diablo: Immortal; many of them are being developed internally only, and we’ll have information to share on those in the future. I will say also that we have more new products in development today at Blizzard than we’ve ever had in our history and our future is very bright. "

Blizzard is dead for PC users.
Welcome to greed-city.

Blizzard dosen’t care about the players. Just about making money

To be honest, Blizzard might care, at least devs there still might care. But it’s hard to go against so aggressive shareholders as Activision has. Whole idea to go mobile comes from Activision, because aggressive microtransaction business models tend to perform exceptionally well there. R.I.P. PC gamers. Or well, at least there are still companies like Bethesda or CD Project Red. Even tho I don’t know for how much longer.

And possible reason why Mike Morheim resigned. He saw the monster Activision was and what it has done to his company. Couldn’t live with it.

For real tho, i believe maybe they’ve lost the motivation… They have been the biggest for a long time… Maybe the fire burning in their veins has started to wither… Activision has always been the shadow of the shadows of other companies. If the developers of Blizzard has lost their spark Activision will never be able to revive the body that is Blizzard. Because Activision is a shadow… There’s no shadow without a body.

suspicious

Everyone knows that gaming awards are rigged. There is like 30-40 (maybe even way more) organizations which offer “Game of the Year” titles. Most of them can be simply bought. Good job discovering America.

That is true Bax.

20char

I rather often heard that people, mostly men, are children. So of course games creates for them and you can call them children. However, we shouldn’t forget that all this industry is about entertainment, what you expect?) For adult people, I mean 18+ y.o. invested other games like 50-spins. com or many others. There all decisions are yours as responsibilities.

part of this game industry or game studios or company do that in many different games.I too dislike this way of earn money of game industry.But ,look so for them this is way.