Install bug HOTS

yes i have it but it still shows that error

Launch it do not locate it

1 Like

Open Battlenet app ( Don’t locate anything…just leave it open). Go to “C” or “D” where you have Hots installed. Open then go to “Support64” folder. In that folder you should have “HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe”. Launch it. Should work.

2 Likes

This works:
Heroes of the Storm\Support64 and launch heroesSwither_x64.exe
Then don’t forget to select the correct region e.g. EU

Yeah - but it only works if you have the latest version installed already. If you didn’t play in a couple of weeks, you get a message there is a version mismatch.

This is all i know bro…sorry to hear that.

Same issue here. Uninstaled battle.net (found in previous thread about this issue) However now it wont reinstall the battle.net app. it’s stuck at updating blizzard agent.

It worked for me. Thank you

Same here. But while they fix it. Launch through “Support64” folder. In that folder you should have “HeroesSwitcher_x64.exe”.

What is going on, is Blizzard has become a joke that dosen’t care about quality and their players anymore

3 Likes

Maybe you should work for Blizzard. You seem to be smarter than them.

issue recognized at both (2) of us. i got the clue from here (thanks!), logged in, but 3 match later i was dropped again , luckily after the end of match. My Boyfriend was dropped few minutes before the end, SO ingame!
waiting for… rationale…?

Same here…looked in the agent log, lots of errors, googled it…looks like https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/hearthstone/t/4-23-2019-blzbntagt00000907-blzbntagt000008fc-and-missing-play-button/4373/38 is back (scroll a bit down and you’ll see some agent log files with some JSON parsing errors).

Bottom line, Blizzard need to fix something.

I have the same issue now, the answers of the people here didn’t help me either.
sad to see it :frowning:

lol same issue, didnt have HotS installed previously so the x64 workaround is not an option

Step 2
I log into the amazing game called heroes of the storm that i want to play with my twin brother after a hard day of work and where usually is a play button now it says install, so i’m thinking well as blizzard usually makes their amazing games i’d just have to locate it into one of my folders like usually because it seems like heroes of the storm is too smart to leave bread crumbs back to the way to the folder…? then as i locate the game it instantly opens a new window sayign “Opps like something broke we’ll try to fix it please try again later” first of all it’s a shame and yes i will speak in this manner because you’re adressing to everyone one of us without any respect but not even saying sorry that the servers are down. then i try to press the x button to close this smart tab that opens and it closes for a milisecond then opens back which makes me unable to leave it and press log out button, i do realise i can shut it manually but whould i have to do that when a multi bilion company should have everything running nice and smooth, and please don’t give me the excuse that it’s a free game , we’re all supposed to have it running nice and smoothly since you’re leeching so much money from every single one of us, FIX IT i wont’be logging the game for any time sooner, deleting it from my computer and swapping to something that actually allows me to play it, but i hope your amazing it tech team can fix it in a couple of months so maybe one day i can come back to it. Thank you for ruining the fun for me and my family, And i hope you have a nice day to whoever is reading this just know that blizzard is satanic company that is using all of us

Same :clock1::clock130::clock230:

i think its fixed now

Its not fixed. Bug still appearing. But the “64-solution” works for now.

I´m unable to launch from menu. Says “game not installed” and PLAY button says “install” instead. Worked yesterday evening.

Fix it blizz. n00bs.

guys its look like new windows update will help you … issue still persist … now my windows request restart pc for updating and after this lancher works properly .