Insufficient memory?

I get an error regarding insufficient memory and sets my texture settings to low (while everything else is high, except for post-processing which is set to medium).
The game is also very sluggish and runs slow in general.

The weird part is that it’s inaccurate because I do have enough memory. I can run other games without any issues, except for specifically Heroes of the Storm.
I have tried re-installing it twice, and it still doesn’t work. I’ve upgraded my nvidia drivers, and still it doesn’t work.

This issue just arose for me three days ago, because before that I had absolutely no problems playing the game on my PC. I’d also like to say that my current PC is only two weeks old, so it’s pretty much brand new.

Specs:
Intel Core i9
Nvidia GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
32GB RAM

Thanks in advance!

Heya ItsHighNoon,

Your system is definitely more than adequate for Heroes of the storm and it is odd that you are receiving this message. However if the game is sluggish, I suspect you may have plugged your monitor into your motherboard rather than your 2080 ti graphics card.

I’d ensure that this is properly connected. Along wtih this, I would also close as many background apps as you can.

If the issue persists, please upload your system files to pastebin.com and reply with the links to the files using the preformatted text option to encapsulate the links.