Is Butcher too weak?

I do not think I have even considered Butcher to be a big threat to me. Sure if he tosses his 90 sec. heroic on you and you are alone you might be in trouble, but that is it really. Half of the game he is pretty harmless as well. Now with the addition off Anduin, who can root and Leap of Faith out of Lamb to the Slaughter, Butcher seems even less of a threat. When playing with Butcher, I discover how many, stuns, roots, pushes are in the game. Simply put, he sucks. His inability to dodge or resist any CC effects makes him easy prey, and without his quest he is way too weak to be competitive.

Most importaint thing is that not the Butcher is weak, but people who play are not so bright as they think, they are.
I would say that Butcher is one of the hardest characters to play.

1st:
If someone play as a Butcher, he need to have perfect map awareness.
You need to know all angles you can attack from, all “safe escapes”, all the places, where You can pin-point enemy to. And ofc. You need do constantly watch minimap to not being Ganked in early or mid game.
This is basic, to have effectivness.

2nd:
You must know how much dmg You can make in one blow, and be awared that Butcher MUST kill target in 1st strike.
If - by chance - enemy will escape, there is 75% risk of Butcher to being killed short after.
The other thing is You need to know how effectivelly stacks - because low stacked Butcher is NO BUTCHER at all.

3rd:
Butcher ALWAYS need a “Friend”. Someone to create a field for the Butcher to shine. Someone to help him pin-point his enemies, or support Butch with shields etc. to increase Butchs healthbase, for him to not being killed.

And basically, that is why people usually not plaing Butcher, and "most of Butchers are in Bronze-Silver.

Problem is Butcher used to be a good character but the they got rid of a great skill called abattoir which buffed his meat gathering ability so you were at max strength just after level 10. but I guess people complained that it made him “OP” so it was gotten rid of and then he was nerfed to hell for good measure. He needs a good rework over so others will play him not just pros. best short term would to lower his needed meat count and maybe a little less squishy, or rebrand him as a hard character.

This right here.
His mechanics aren’t hard but people seem to suffer from thinking they have the power of 200 stacks right at the start of the game and thus die… a lot