Is everyone in QM play abathur or murky?

Sounds like a name fit for an intense story-based DLC for HOTS XD

Heroes of the Storm: rise of bad abas

Every hero on the enemy team is suddenly a Xenotech Abathur and they keep building a base and sending giant locusts and clones after you

And you have to play under this survival horror mechanic you’re surrounded and outnumbered constantly

And the only way to stay alive is to stay hidden and escape

I wonder who in their right mind thought it was a good idea to make Abathur go on free rotation again

He has been Ten Thousand Gold for years and has his difficulty listed as Very Hard

I thought the whole point of this was to make it difficult for inexperienced players to play him

You might say that whoever made this choice

Has made a MAGICAL DECISION!

Does anyone else keep wanting a Lord Voldemort with an oversized head skin for Abathur?

He can wear a tiny little dark wizard robe and carry a wand in one of his tiny hands

1 Like

haha, well i started playing aba, coz one frend goes tracer and asked me to go aba, we won straight 5 in a row lol, than lost one, coz aba was banned :stuck_out_tongue:
was fun, its always an ACCEPTABLE OUTCOME to hat a worthy player :smiley:

1 Like

I’ve been up against few tracer+aba teams, its beyond infuriating…especially to watch my whole team futilely chase low health tracer on speed (aba shield speed buff). The chase lasted quite some time and ended in 3 people dead on my team but Tracer lived.

1 Like

haha,
aba + tracer &
aba + illidan &
aba + tb varian

= nightmare for the enemy team, if the tracer illidan n varian r decent players

But i must add,

tracer is bad in wave clear, slow very.
and aba means one LESS person on the lanes, so he needs to lane,
in almost all the games, we were behind a level, n hit lvl 10 Late than the enemy,
but we hit lvl 20 when they were 18,
bcoz later game i took risk n soaked 2 lanes with monstrocity hatting him when hes between minions quickly getting xp n then going bak to my tracer,

it was fun :slight_smile:

Monstrosity is deceptively strong, people tend to go for the other heroic, but if you bring the monstrosity to a teamfight it can hold its own just fine.

1 Like

very true, but at times its better to go evolution, specially if u hav hero that u know well to play with, and who can do AoE damage from abilities like
KTZ KT Jaina Li Ming and many more,

else , mostrocity is best, it helps u double soak prettttty well