Is it not ok to try out new heroes in QP?

You tried to write that someone is mentally challenged.

Fun fact- s t u p i d counts as a bad word in the forums but dumb doesen’t

That’s dumb :open_mouth:

(20 chars)

1 Like

I mean that’s really really dumb to say the least.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s wrong to learn a new hero in quick match. I’ve always said learning them in vs AI is a better, safer area to learn heroes strength’s in, and then when you’re ready, go to quick match to do the same thing, except also learning their flaws.
Anyway, many people (not everyone) are sore losers, and treat quick match as if it’s some high rank they’re gonna lose. I’m a sore loser sometimes, but I keep those comments to myself because it’s just not right to spread toxicity.

I do not 100% agree with this. Although correct in most cases.

But I would recommend you to practice certain heroes in vs AI (easy mode) if you want to get better.
for instance, KTZ, Orphea (Q build), Ana, Li Ming (If you going WoF),
Also for learning stutterstepping, which is crucial with heroes like Raynor, Greymane, Valla, Zuljin, and a few others.

Why? , because AI move in the most unusual ways, and if you can complete your KTZ quest in there quickly, theres a huge chance you will do it much more earlier in QM. Also for Orphea, if you can chain Qs on to those AI , means you are good to go in Q build

Try for easy mode and elite mode both.
Easy mode lets you get your skillshots right, elite mode will get you aware of your positioning and casting times, coz you will get stunned and rooted a lot vs elite mode.

At least thats how it was a couple of months ago, dont know how AI is now, i been hearing its becoming worse

But for others, just go in training mode to check out things, and get basic understanding, and then play in QM.

Also, what i tend to do mostly is, I play brawls often, and in brawl, instead of picking the hero that im good at, i pick the hero im worst at :smiley: , unless someone says that they need to get rid of a penalty from dc.