Is time fornew HoTS huge alot improved 3.0 content with 20 euro sell price?!

The guy is over 40

Thinks he knows more because he’s older.

Because thats the only idea in this thread and the one you linked is locked so we arent discussing locked threads.

2 Likes

Why not answer the questions about it? It’s not critique just because it’s a question, you know?

I believe him, you know !

Lol. Yeah, but from his point of view he may not see any other goal. It’s like claiming hill right behind the backyard and thinking that mount Everest is not existing. Some people enjoy that life.

muhahha you are amaizing… jesus you still not tell to me what is reasons with wise arguments, facts…why my ideas are bad. You always take way from main topic. Yeah…i must learn Roskobg…but is too late for me. And im lazy to learn proper english languege. You always ignore all.my questions and in my main topic.
That why you are either bad.
And by the way did try proposal my in reddit HoST page westurday to while Blizzard reply of our questions.

I really cant unserstand you…if someone want to try to help of game…and you not raiting his work. And if you want the game be better. You either must try help if you care about the game. And you can tell me what exactly can be rechanged or edit in all my ideas. And one more questions…( now all.my questions are so many)…
Why you think are.like my " teachers"?! Dont again ignore my questione! You must enswer to me of all questions( in my topic ideas exist so many also!). Im sure you are not 100 % right aboit everything. You either can think with worng way! .
And you could explain or enswer to me from beging when i did post my topic. That make you so bad like humans. You didnt expain NOTHING! Only Vision…try expain to me ,but of few replys. Not in only one reply!.
Now again rethink is it you judge yourselfs for smart and high intellected peoples.

░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░░
░██░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█░██░
███▄█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█▄███
█████░░░░▀▄░░▄▀░░░░█████
█████░░░░░░██░░░░░░█████
░▀██░░░░░░████░░░░░░██▀░
░▄▀████▄▄▄████▄▄▄████▀▄░
░░░▀▄▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▄▀░░░
░▄▄▄▄█▀▀████████▀▀█▄▄▄▄░
░░░░▄▄▀▀████████▀▀▄▄░░░░
░░▀░░░░▀▀██████▀▀░░░░▀░░
░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░░░░░░
░░░░░▀████████████▀░░░░░
░░░░░░░░▄▀░░░░▀▄░░░░░░░░

heh :smile: what mean that?! Oh…come on… stop be clowns… and tell me what you think about all my ideas. Jesus… i swear these EU young peoples are amaizing…yoi are unbelieveble…jesus…i sometime wonder to luagh or feel sad.

Alright, I’ll give it one last shot - just for the hell of it. I’ll ignore the “Gamble Tournament” for now, given that you obviously won’t elaborate further on it.

I might not have caught everything from that original topic, but I can at least comment on the subjects that stand out. Either way, please remember:

Ideas are meant to be improved. Suggestions from others can make them better. Incredibly few ideas are perfect at their first iteration.

With that said, here goes:

Ranked Point bonus based on MVP or other “End of Game” awards.

While these might seem to give an indication of how well you did, it should not affect how much you climb. You should have one focus, and one focus only, during the entire game: Winning.

Your Ranked Points should then purely be based on your own current ranking, combined with those of the remaining 9 players. I mean… sure… there was that thing called “Permance Based Match Making” - and this is related to that - but basing it that closely to those awards are certainly not the way to do it.

Survival Levels giving Ranked Point Bonus.

This is described at the start of the post, but I felt it would make sense to add here instead, given that my reasoning is very closely tied to the above:

Looking at your KDA-ratio is not a definite way to show how good a player you are.

There could easily be a reason where you’d sacrifice yourself in order to ensure an objective, or save one or more of your remaining teammates. It’s impossible to tell, purely from the numbers.

However, you could make a good argument that your rank could vary a bit, based on your Hero and/or Role. Pretty sure I saw that mentioned in the Reddit Q&A, in some way. Could be one of the hidden parameters for the PBMM, when/if it returns.

More Wins per Loses needed per Division

I don’t really see why this is needed? If you’re constantly playing with and against players of your same skill level, the logic goes that if your general win-ratio is above 50%, you’d increase in rank - if it’s lower, you’ll decrease. If it stays at 50%, then you are actually where you should be.

Simple: If you’re consistently at 50% or lower, then you’d need to look into ways of improving - if that’s even possible.

Reward players who Resets their MMR

I’m not sure if I’m reading this right, because it seems rather odd. The times the MMR has been reset, it has lead to an utter chaos, where players are not matched with players of their respective skills, because their numbers are non-existent. Who should the players with a reset Rank be matched with? Everything about “Smurf”-accounts are a perfect example of this being a bad idea.

The Matchmaker should, naturally, be able to detect your increased skill over time, or compensate if you have been away from Ranked for a long time - but I don’t think I’m qualified in defining the details of that.

Either way, if I am understanding it correctly, why would anyone do this - if there were no rewards?

If I misread this point completely, and the real suggestion is to reward people playing on the PTR:

I guess that could be a good thing. As long as the rewards are not exclusive and/or give other unique benefits. It should never be a requirement to play the PTR, ever. It’s optional for a reason, and you already get a benefit of seeing the content properly before it releases.

More Strict Ranked Requirements

They seem unnecessarily rough. Basing it on the Survival Levels will simply lead to bad players not even wanting to try it out - something that should fix itself by placing them in a lower Rank.

Forcing people to play QM and Unranked first seems odd as well. If you feel ready - and have the sufficient Heroes at your available pool, you should be able to play. If you’re “not good enough”, you’ll simply be ranked accordingly. It’s that simple.

Special Ranked Quests

I’d rather simply have a specific Ranked Tutorial. Something like that is severely missing. And no, Unranked isn’t training for Ranked.

Quests that affects your way or playing are a big no-go. You should - as a wrote earlier - only be focusing on one thing: Winning.

Descriptions for Best Talent Builds

There shouldn’t be a need. If some builds are clearly better than others, it means that the Hero has an imbalanced Talent tree, which should be fixed in a Balance Patch.

Sure, some talents have better synergy than others… but that’s kind of the point. It’s simply a way of the player adapting to the situation, the Allies and the Enemies.

I’m a bit curious about the reply for this. :stuck_out_tongue:

raki v ataki

(20 chars)

@Ihateclowns- never say never- you can improve. My work is on day and night shifts, and i am visiting courses to improve on English, though i know it, let’s say well. I answer all of your questions like this- there are good things, there are bad things, there are things that needs to be improved, in your idea, but noone in Blizzard will:
1st try to translate and understand your idea behind the re-work/new system
2nd noone will even consider to listen to player that is every season in bronze 5 ( and that’s the lowest point where one can be)
And 3rd and most important, even if Blizz take your ideas and implemented them into Hots, you still will be in lowest point available in ranked mode.
Also, your other topics are closed/locked, because it’s not your job to fix the game issues and no1 will consider the ideas behind some1 that’s constantly in bronze 5.
I think Blizz need to hard reset MMR and make seasons longer,but that’s just me.

alright…then…that is your point of veiwe…look so i cant change your mind. I not want argue with you.
If was possible we test this my versione a tleast few months,then…we would disscus or argue wich others.Until cant we test this my versione of the game,none would be right or wrong.

and Roskobg,my topic was locked because i did forum roles,this my guilty.
And so what im Bronze 5?! :slight_smile: i would not admin your rating.
And you are not sure is it i would be again Bronze player or not,in this my versione of the game.You can say everything,and you too can think with worng way.You are too human(that mean you too think with worng way and do mistakes).
IF you Vision,Roskobg,Gnub and Nova was mush more smart than me and think with no worng way,then you could suggest better ,smart ideas cross check with mine.BUT …YOU DIDNT!

And Vision you again “smart silly avoid” of my questions " Why you only focus about this my suggestione “gamble tournament”?!" and “What about all rest ideas?!”…you did that because not want again explain to me or you are lazy to do that.Your old explations,for me was unacceptble.
I know you not change your mind and point of views,or your way of thinking.

You want to play with careful players,and climb up a little better?! YOu want plaeyers wich not pick needed class during draft phase to be punished?!
You want better QM mode?!
You want total new Hardcore mode?!
You want new players learn the game well untill start play Ranked?!
You want players wich create few account to be stoped?! About these my suggested ideas wich are old ,im sure you didnt read it all Im sure you ignore again it,or you are lazy to read it.
You want short queues?!
You want players wich decide to go AFK or wich decided to surrender or gave up or do “cheat AFK” ( no matter what are reasons) to be punished?!
If was exist these Ranked quest,and want players do his best to assist a lot for one won game?!
You want PTR server to be high populated ?!

Is that honestly the only thing you want to comment on? Really?

You just got a ton of feedback, but diminish it because I “didn’t suggest anything myself”? You don’t even bother having a discussion about it, by answering the questions either.

Suit yourself.

This is his threads in the past 4 months about this topic in a nutshell.

To critisize an idea, you dont have to come up with a better one and he doesnt unferstand that.

And like he said he “doesnt want to argue”

This thread is useless if discussion cannot take place.

1 Like

I mean, I can sort of see that, if you think that arguing, discussion and conversations are the same thing. The one-sided tends to be… rather dull.

Yes, i want. Yeah…really.
And i again would tell you…your explaintioneare not accpetble for me,because you didnt understand few my ideas.
And enswer of all my questiones!.

Well…i explain one more time about all my ideas.

First Survival lvls …
With them we can corrent our actions in game only in Unranked ,because we would not lose these games or points, because players can play with one same way in every game. Reasons are human reasons, …we not feel always with the best out contiones, bot every player learn fast do not die so many times, how to avoid dmgs, how to move, to predict start run back if someone clear alone in any line do not be ganked, to when attack and when start go safe,how we feel,how fast we improveing like humans, how fast learn the game,how fast we learn from our mistakes.
If was only in Ranked then we would won or lose these games. Would be like training like real life sports. Sportits first traing long time and then go of tournaments.
Less deaths mean these to 8 much more imprortnant achievements( espectacly this 1 Survival lvl). These 8 much more achirvements can assist alot for one won game,from these 20 achievements.

Increased ranked points is like personal actiones based of these 20 achievents. Thatean such players are already learned alot. Can be saparated from players wich die many times. We ca climpa atletle better. We can offset these -200 loses ranked points or games. How you see points decrease per league.

About this new requiment to he unlocked Ranked.
With this way new players would learn the game a ltrle better. They would have more heroes. This " freedom" wich game to us to now Blizzard with this current requiment for Ranked is bad thing. I meet so many players wich learn the fame in Ranked. Not have many needed heroes. In some games they cant draft well. With this eay they would learn how to draft. Smurf account would need to lvl up 25 heroes to 15 lvl. This cost so long time. Such peoples, maybe would be discourage to spend so long time again .
If you didnt read one my old idea about count log in ungame time, how long time is not log in game someon player. This count time mechanic or tool would force players first play in Untanked depence how long they didnt log in game. Espexctly if be over 90 days. Yes, i know very well can be expoiled or overcome so easly. I onow how( not need to explain me!).

About new QM mode wich cabe cross server with US, EU.
Would.be a.lot balanced. Or better.

About this new Hardcore mode.
Would be a lot challenged and it will be interesting.Or the game need from something fresh or new. Indeede many players want that.

About penalty roles points and not pocked needed class during draft mode.
Such players must be punished. They must take gis leasons. Such players ruin games of other players. And about afk in Unranked and QM then maybe would decide when would play or when not play.Then they would forced to play only vs AI.
Not need new similar report system auto program for these players.

About this Unranked , Ranked balanced + 5 extra won games bot sides 20 % every class ,players wich decide to playlong time ( espectly assasins)wich few classes and players wich decide to play balanced by 20 % 5 classes. This clue a lot about 1 Survival lvl, becuase with few heroes can rasly can be exploided or be achieve this 1 Survival lvl. This aslo encourage balanced class play. To no all Master or Grandaster players achieve his league only with assasins. I cant understand then how such " master" players learn all heroes so well and learn to draft. Im seen so many of them do not lvl up few heroes or play with so long time.

And enswer to me to all my questions in my main topic and here in this my reply.I f cking tired from young peoples like you wich are lazy or ignore all my questions!. If you are smart and high intellected young people then proof it!.
If you again ignore all my questions not matter in what reply i did ask, i would admin you are not better than me or accept yours point of views.
Im meet so many such peoples in my life wich always ignore all my questions. If you dont enswer to yourself to now or dont know how to enswer to me , that mean you must learn a lot in all aspects in game in teal life.

And so f cking tired to read so.many jokes reply or with feel of joke or feel lazy to read it. This only way to avoid or escuses do not reply with arguents or proofs about all my suggestion ideas. I talk to everyone wich do not do that.
That why for me are you big silly clowns.

Would it be hero and map spesific or not?

Ill take these 1 by 1.

1 Like

That’s, you know, the reason that I asked questions. So that we can get a good discussion going, so that we can understand your ideas better - and you can look at the feedback to them. It might improve them.

I am, actually, trying to answer everything, despite what you think. You didn’t seem to ask any further questions, so I’m left with what you’ve previously asked - and if I missed something there… then what was it?

I can see where you get your logic with the Survival Levels and Achievements giving bonuses - but I think it requires some tuning in order to work in a game like Heroes of the Storm. Namely:

• The amount of Deaths should - at the very least - be compared to the Total Deaths in the current game.
  • The number should be compared to both the total of your Team and across both Teams.
  • There’s - as we know it - no way to determine if a Death was “meaningful” and not just from a mistake.

For instance - the case where both teams have been very equal, and there has been loads and loads of teamfights, the death count for everyone would be high. No real preventable useless deaths.

And yes, like Vision wrote, there’s a huge difference in them being per Account, per Hero, per Game Mode and/or per Battleground.

Not picking needed class during draft mode.

It should be able to be applied to everyone, in that case. Not just the last pick. The reason should be rather obvious.

The irony in this hurts. You’re literally demanding that we answer every. single. one. of your questions - yet you ignore almost everything we ask you - because you “don’t like to argue or discuss”.

I’m 33. I’ve got a fulltime job, a family and a Master (Computer Science and Game Design, if that matters). I know I’m not the smartest person, and that I am wrong from time to time, but it comes from being able to admit my flaws and mistakes and learn from them.

It’s beyond hilarious that you automatically assume that “young people” are less intelligent. It’s like saying that you’re a better player because you have a higher level. Know the difference between knowledge and wisdom - the latter is learning from the experience that you’ve gathered.

Derailed a bit, but I guess that really concludes that it’s a pointless discussion, when no actual discussion can be had.

1 Like

No dude…not need such defites based of teams,total deaths or both teams. Yes we cant play without mistakes. Everyone do mistakes or cant avoid dmgs or situaciones wich cause to die.
This game skill. This biggest problem of while playerbase its so hard for them to play with less deaths, espectacly after 18 in game lvl. Then you dearh times is longer and can cuase who team would win or not.
I know very well we cant avoid many game.situacione do not die.

Yes is matter what mode about deaths , But i cant agree about heroes or maps. Yes,in Alterac Valley i can only agree .This.map is a tllte bad disained ,paths to run to behind forths is too far way. This map must be reworked.

Yes, good for you to try reply of all.my questions. But…only few guys (in US forum) did try to enswer to.my all questions.If aomeone cant or are lazy or again ignore it, this is his problem and make me out to conclusione what person are they.

That’s why i don’t took him serious and don’t waste time to explain everything- he’ll ignore it and will came with something like “too old” or “too lazy”. And, as i see, even Blizzard don’t took him seriously, because they locked his threads. Also, i checked his thread in US forums- it’s 2 opinions from 1 person, that tells him what i’ve and others tries to tell him- needs changes, some things are terrible ideas and he needs to work on his english… He is bronze 5, and it’s for a reason- he dont want to listen to others, he don’t want to improve and to look at his mistakes… I answer to his questions (though, i never see “?”-mark at the end of his questions), but he dont want to read them or other opinions… No discussion here, go next.
P.s. Have a great weekend , Gnub ! :slight_smile:

1 Like

You want to fix some negative texts from reporting system ? What texts ? It’s simple af and in most cases work- there are probably few things that can be added for reporting and stuff, but nothing special. The problem is if that system is fully automated and have priority to ban people with X or Y number of reports.
You don’t realize what the word “gamble” means at fully? This is not poker or some kind of machine… Also, you want to give Blizzard 30 % of the share from that “tournament” mode- they try to have 100% of the value from HGC, ex-pro scene and it didn’t end well, because many didn’t pay for a single bit in twitch or something to support pro-scene. Now, when it’s dead/canceled, there are some peoples that try to make community tournaments called Division S or something like that, that reward pool is collected from players/ enthusiasts. So that’s that. And if you think ONLY Alterac pass needs fixes/reworks, you dont pay very good attention. :smiley: I don’t want to read your tl;dr post, because it’s like written on some r****d version of English.
I forgot to mention something: that “talent teacher tool” or whatever you called it,that will help you what talent to pick/suggest you to pick, well, we already have that kind of stuff- it’s called guides and they are all over the internet- in places like icyveins and/ or hotslogs or other places, you can find all the talent builds and guides how to build up a hero to be a counter to enemy heroes or to survive in X or Y situation in-game. That guides are made by pre-season #1 players and high ranked masters/ grandmasters players from all the seasons. Also, there are videos with explanations about thing or two depend on the map where are you dropped- like merc camp taking, what kind of team comp you need to have high chance of win and so on, and so on.
P.s. don’t answer me- i know what you’ll tell- that i am s
d, young and i think with the wrong way :smiley: