It is not possible to win in this game in a casual gamemode?

ah, ur new, well the issue is, til you reach level 50 account level, u r met with people who r new, n most of them never played moba, so u can understand wht i mean

party up with frends, n play

n hero league is gone now, its Storm League. n i pay storm league (sl) mostly. not qm, ,qm only when i dnt hav a few frends online to pair up with

its actually really fun to play with frends,

Yet the thing is that I am being matched with/against players who have 300, 400, 500 account levels. I’ve met players yesterday in both teams with 1100 and above account level and I was the only one in all matches with at least below 200 account level.

r u playing brawl?

Brawl does not chk MMR or anything, its just a fun game.

QM checks MMR, not account level

SL checks the Rank n MMR , not much of the level

the level of the player is not the basis of him being good or not

people can get to 1000 account level playing with beginner AI for months. Doesnt mean tht they would b better than a 100 account lvl person.

About being called names, or bad-mouthed by others in chat within game, well, toxic ppl will b toxic, whether young or old, pro or noob, its in the personality not in the skill to b toxic

B in forum more, you can learn a lot here, meet more ppl, find ppl to play with, HOTS is by far the most entertaining game I have played so far, n im not a teenager, Just u need to hav patience, find frends, play with them,

play with me if you want, i dont mind playing in QM with anyone, just RANKED play is wht im conscious about :slight_smile:

I am playing Quick Match only

quick matches chk MMR , not the hero level mostly, at times u may b matched higher,

What heroes do u play? n wht time do u play?

It doesn’t matter what time I play, be it Europe morning or evening.

What heroes can I play? Those which are in the weekly free rotation. Got Sylvanas, Raynor and couple of other heroes for 2k coins .

Ah, my frend, i must say, u hav the most CALM head i met in gaming… love to play with u more, im trying to get to silver, so we can play may b, i feel like i spoil ur game a bit at times… :smiley:

Well, i ask so tht i can play with u a few games, may b playing with me wont make u so heated up n hopeless n lost-hearted :slight_smile:
I will be in nexus after mmm about 2 hours from now.

i m sooo sooo sorry, i missed ur reply, i dnt know how. i generally always check all replies, I will not down ur battletag n send u req today, :slight_smile:
hope to see u in nexus :slight_smile:

1 Like

I like how this community reacts to negative feedback and negative gaming experience. Especially guys like Xylord.

You tell me to never play QM, you tell me to play vs AI which is super boring and teaches you basically nothing, then you tell me to play ranked EVEN if I hit 50 level after 1 week of starting playing HotS and I don’t know what 60-70% of other heroes do, how to counter pick and stuff, I don’t even own some meta heroes for ranked.

And then when I had some negative experience because of AFK players and leavers in QM showing how this community doesn’t care about winning and trying to win in a match, YOU tell me this:

• HOTS is a place for positive thinkers
    So if you really uninstall HOTS then it probably is a good thing for everybody
    We don’t need someone who will always be negative

And then you told me that this community is better that other gaming communities especially MOBA communities? What a perfect double standard.

Some additions for those “play vs AI then” messages. If I wanna play a PvE game, I will play Warframe or MMORPG for example. HotS has been created for PvP as far as I know, so the main focus should be both ranked and QM because they are main PvP gamemodes. And, as a new player, from personal experience, this community is nothing different from other MOBA games. At least in LoL and Smite you can get your accounts banned for trolling during matches. Here you get silenced meaning that a player can still queue QM and troll/ruin matches in QM on purpose. What a smart punishment that you defended in our chat, Xylord.

That’s all. Block “negative thinkers” and “new players with negative gaming experience and some negative feedback after 2 weeks playing HotS trying to actually like it” more. That’s how you help new players out and care about keeping them in this game. By completely ignoring them and giving joke advice like “play vs AI always” or “play ranked even if you are new and have no idea what most heroes do in a game still”.

Playing in premade teams fixes almost all problems in QM. Sometimes I just wait in partyfinder for a while and I get to play with some good and nice players. I recommend you trying the same. And you can’t blame the entire community just because you don’t like Xylord or his advice.

1 Like

I don’t blame the community for his words but I don’t understand his logic behind that. He got some negative feedback from me. “Uh, better uninstall the game and never come back”. What a joke double standard even tho he seemed to care to help me before :smiley:

Anyway, it’s just a game. Sorry for rising up this thread again. Time to move on.

Welcome to HOTS, where balancing doesn’t exist, feedback is ignored and reports/bans are automated. Have fun playing, don’t speak in chat or you’ll dramatically increase your chances of getting banned. It’s a really good and fun game, the only bad thing is that it is made and balanced by Blizzard, who sadly is extremely out of touch with anything gaming related. (As seen numerous times)

You should take all your matches as serious as the devs of this game do, which is absolutely not. There are so many more good games out there, even MOBAs.

Good luck.

I feel like I can really sympathize with you on this one

We’ve been protesting so many bad changes for a long time and it feels like no one on the developer team is even seeing our messages

I hate this Garden of Terror rework

Just look at all those dislikes!

And I am still wishing they bring the original one back

But it’s been almost a year now

It’s like they don’t even care about making this game fun anymore

Fun was the reason why we all came here in the first place

How can they just forget that?

Balancing doesn’t exist? Dude I have played league and boy I can say that if you didn’t play it, don’t say anything about HOTS. In league if you die 2 times to someone it’s game over because he is “fed”. All I remember about dota is that it’s toxic as hell. I will also mention that I talk in general/TL chat all the time and I wonder why I ain’t muted yet.

I played Dota 2 and they actually do have what seems to be a fully automated report system there

If enough people decide to hate you they can report you even when you’ve done no wrong

It’s always valid and you will end up getting punished for sure

They made the number of reports limited to compensate for this but it was abused heavily when I used to still play

You must be mistaking something, the part about chat was about HOTS. Also, I don’t know if what you say is still in the game since there reporting system has greatly improved in other valve games.

For other Valve games this may be true

But in Dota 2 it’s even worse now than when I used to play

People are suddenly receiving six month and permanent bans

Also I knew that the chat part was about Heroes of the Storm

Just goes to show that most innocent people do not get punished

And that this game actually has a much better punishment system compared to others

in LoL and Smite you can get up to permanently banned for trolling/feeding/griefing and toxic behaviour.

This game: “uhm, I can still troll in QM because of the Silence system which bans only chat”.

Yeah, totally better.

Nope, people have been completely banned , their accounts sealed, or whtever u cal it,
but its so easy to sign up using a different email, that they r right back IN

1 Like

THIS is why Heroes of the Storm SHOULD become a SIXTY DOLLARS PAID GAME!

Then every single time someone wants to spam alternate accounts or circumvent a ban they will be making a generous donation that will lead to the betterment of our beloved game

Its success is bcoz of it being free,

But yes, if they tie up a contact number to the account, tht needs to be verified with ID card or something, than only the person can play Ranked, else can play only qm n ai n brawls, tht would b better

or may be, even can just play AI or Brawls, not even QM or ranked or unranked.
and cant participate in forums too, as verification would be required.
tht would solve a lot of sh!t going on