It is not possible to win in this game in a casual gamemode?

This is much more complicated than simply putting a price and would not really benefit the developers in any way

Money is needed to keep Heroes of the Storm running

Your way does not provide that

I would gladly pay sixty dollars of my own money to buy myself a copy of Heroes of the Storm if it meant the end of alternate account spam by many players

people who spam smurfs can buy more copies too than,
it doesnt solve the problem completely

The point is that we’d see it done LESS than it is now

Even you know in your heart that I am right about this

1 Like

ya, u r, n it will get less,

but it wont stop, ppl can spend 60 dollars every month on hots for make new account,
or just add 60 dollars n a verification phone number, tht will solve it n reduce the smurfs to may b 10% , if they know how to bypass the verificaiton

Oh you don’t have to worry about this

Since people will be paying out of their bank accounts electronically

They could easily implement a one account per credit or debit card as needed if alternate account spam ever became a huge problem even after the game became pay to play

The problem with phone numbers is that it’s easy to buy one and one person can have many

One person can have many bank accounts too but this tends to cost a lot of money

It’s unlikely that any of the people who currently spam alternate accounts are this zealous about spamming accounts in Heroes of the Storm

1 Like

ya, thts wht i meant,
i mean a check or something,
phone number, or id card, or bank account, anything, tht VERIFIES tht this person is this person,
right now, u can just sign up using an email, and it takes u less than 5 minutes to make a new email.

1 Like

I’m new to the game too. As for the matchmaking levels: I was surprised and a little bit frustrated by the levels at first, but I found out that even players are over level 1000, they aren’t really good players. Once you’ve learned the basics you are most likely better than most of them. Good communication and reading your teammates actions might help too. I’ve recently played healing heroes a lot and that way I can make up for a lot of mistakes. And I’m also using pings quite a lot.

So it’s a matter of how you define “casual”. If that means you want to play a game mindlessly a MOBA is too complex for that. But if you mean to ask: Can I win 50% of the time casually with knowing the basics? Sure you can.

One failed teamfight and someone goes afk and then ignores to help their team, when they are 500 and above levels. Meanwhile I am trying my best at winning and helping my team.

We’d need a replay to see what really happened. The way you’re phrasing it sounds like the issue was them but underneath it could very well be your play - you are new after all. Team fights are not always the way to go especially if you’re at a disadvantage like a talent tier or keep trickling in. Not all objectives are worth fighting over and brawling for the sake of brawling isn’t either.

Yes, in HOTS you can get banned for requesting help at a camp (ofcourse no-one helps) and pinging retreat 4 or 5 times when your four teammates push 4 v 5 when down a talent tier, and then they all die and blame you for doing something ridiculous like trying to activate a merc camp just before the objective…

Now, if you say ‘wp’ , ‘gg’ or ‘’ you will get reported 4 times and subsequently banned. If however you tell another player you hope they get cancer, you only get one report and unlikely to get banned.

This is fairly normal.

1 Like