Junkrat Rocket Ride on Brawl lvl 20

Cooldown was 20 seconds I think then changed on 30 seconds.
With no shield on Brawl when all keeps shuted dude can spam Rocket constantly while do damage on Core and again from base to Core again his CD is much lower than 30 seconds.

Also can stop fight couse all runin around and back again.Very annoying can be

Some ults should be locked like Lava.

Wait- someone actually plays one-laner brawls? Jokes aside, it’s much harder to reach lvl 20 in that mode + getting a specific hero like JR is even rarer. Besides- hammer before could do dmg to core with her ult before and win without doing anything with the lvl 20 talent but JR actually can be stopped.

I don`t know for you but all my brawl game are longer than quick match.

How can you stop someone to ult on every 10 seconds,bcouse when you launch with 30 seconds cooldown get fired on 25,few seconds you are in base on 20 seconds when you come on Mid of Map less than 12 seconds CD to launch again?12 seconds is really low,fire some Q`s drop bomb and ult again.

I`ll mention this,when I was a little kid playin Teken on PS1 dam so hated guy who spam one button,I think now he play Varian

btw when you said one laner brawl,can be good 1 vs 1 new brawl to make

the fun of brawl cannot be compared to any other mode

you would be surprised to hear that i have several brawls going above lvl25 even,

specially if its a balanced heroes match up, it really bcomz intense

OFC having wacky brawl like pull party, lunar rocket racing or even hammer time can be fun and I play them all the time, well no- USED to play all the time before the normies came in and said: “We need mode one lane with because we uhhhhh can’t play the normal part of the game”.

What I said might be overdue but removing all brawls just to have the exact same BS every week is just dumb.

i agree,
the different brawls were fun,

these brawls, how i see it , for ME =

1= Chance to level up a her tht is at LEVEL1 for me (without losing any mmr or anytiing on qm or sl :smiley:)
2= Get to see how far i can go with un-ending quests (malf vengeful roots, etc)
3= To chill out for a brawl or 2 if my connection is bad and cant play SL.
4= To learn mana management

Are you talking about pressing X with Hwoarang? XD

Yes a lot of people tended to do that

And in this game people always go Twin Blades with Varian because they think they’ll win every single time

This video is even funnier for Europe Players in my opinion

loL

and Yoshimitsu XD

Cure for Varian can be Uther with stuns on every 2 seconds not a big deal with good compo.Since yesterday no game without Varian.

Pure Slavic soldier Lol