Just going to say it

she deals bleed damage, thats why she can die and still ramp up the numbers

its easily healed tho

maiev on launch, now that was imba

The proble in quick match is, that since the new hero came out there are only assasin games (or sometimes you ā€˜onlyā€™ get 4 assasins + 1 bruiser). i rarely see a healer in my quick match teams if I donā€™t play one myself.

Thats why I dislike quickmatch, they are unrealistic.

I donā€™t want blizz to balance heroes over qm combos because then it messes up unranked and ranked.

naa, i didnt mean tht, the point is, enjoy the current state , for as much as u can, playing WITH , and playing AGAINST , both , coz then later on , things get balanced, playing with or against imbalance heroes is a fun in its self :smiley:

next time she attaches on u, run towards your tower, drop a jump-bomb (whtever its called), trigger it, so u jump towards your tower, or inside the tower wall, n then wait for her to bump into u (as she would after sweep circling),
even if she kills you, u will see her b killed by the fort/keep.

And if your good enough, you can drop another jump-bomb (i really dnt hav time to check wht it is called, XYLORD plz dont correct me here lol) drop tht on ur feet again, n jump away again, n then Q Q Q Q from far away as qhira is being hit by the fort n slowed :wink:

I am sure almost ALL players who want fair games do not feel the same way here

Alright I will!

The ability you are referring to is probably the Concussion Mine of Junkrat

1 Like

hey, lol, u pick up the words tht suit u only, lol

its not abt tht, i look at it differently,
for me , fair play n balanced game s important, OFCOURSE
but having some wild craziness only allows u to test ur skills for ur heroes, and makes it more challengeing, n thus more fun, after all, its a game :slight_smile:

so, i like tht the new heroes r broken in ways (becoz not tested against all player bases) , and it gives the opportunity to play against imbalance heroes and get a different sort of challenge, n challenges r fun :slight_smile:

You have a point here and I feel the same way you do about this

Same here too :slightly_smiling_face:

You are one of the few people who truly feel the way I feel about this game

Challenges are fun!

And more people would be happier if they just rose to the occasion instead of complaining

But I also disagree with releasing a new hero too powerful on purpose just to get more people to buy them

It is a very dishonorable way to make money and I see a huge pattern of this happening

I do not believe that is the reality.

Mephisto when came out, people started running here n there screaming because of his global ulti that would wipe anyone out at low health no matter how far away he is in the map.
But i heard (not verified on my own though) that his ultimate was untouched, no nerfs, but nerfs on other things,
N now, mephisto is never banned

New heroes r OP for 3 reasons
1 = New hero is NEW, so people dont know the weaknesses and how to counter it

2 = New hero is NOT tested across the entire playerbase (may b stomping lower leagues but not higher leagues) They need to see the stats across all leagues to decide how much to buff/nerf and what area to buff/nerf, so generally it seems a bit unblanced and overpowered

3 = Ok, maybe, not sure though, MAY BE they keep it a tiny incy wincy extra powerful than what they feel should have been just for it to stay spotlight n force people to buy (this is also important to gather data, as in ranked, new heroes are almost always banned)

oh yeah :smiley: , i stil hope to bump into u for tht cho gall game :smiley: ,but crrently im really busy in some work at office as well as at home, so not coming online muchā€¦

Hopefully soon :slight_smile:

Mephisto is not popular in the lower ranks because almost no one knows how to be good with him and use his trait well

He is still an amazing hero and deadly when you can aim your spells and position yourself well during his W and E

Believe me if there was someone good with Mephisto dominating games

People would want to ban Mephisto every single time they see that particular player on their enemy team

True, but handling his W n E to the full potential requires really high skill cap. And that is why he is still not popular.

And thatā€™s a good thing!

People shouldnā€™t be able to play a hero well without putting effort into learning them and honing their skills with actual practice

The game was ruined a long time ago. The mm has been horrible for ages and there has been no balance. This has chased players away, which messes up the mm even more. The game is a joke and just shows how clueless Blizzard is about their own games and how little they care

qhira is fine man,

she only has top dmg and most kills every single game I play. all other melee assassins canā€™t even get close to her performance

1 Like

Yea, iā€™m pretty much done for now unless I play with friends. Qhira is ridiculous and has ruined the pug QM scene more than any other new hero that I can remember.

Then you havenā€™t play this game for long. The game has been a piece of garbage for quite some time now. No balance what so ever. worst mm system that completely ruined the game. iā€™m so close to quitting this game again. It almost never happens anymore, that you have a fair or a good match. Most of them is just 1team stomping the other team

Donā€™t mistake my post count for being new, iā€™m currently banned on the US forums where I actually post.

Also, has anyone had a game without the Wakandan since it was released?

I havenā€™t seen Black Panther around if thatā€™s what youā€™re asking

1 Like

This is half true!
Today i played 2 QM matches,which was 1 win,1 lose.
Dependance alot from luck and game skill.
Yes,she can assist with high a chance for 1 win game,but NOT most of games!

So, any news of when Wakanda is getting fixed?

I donā€™t know

You should go ask Black Panther