Just remove Solo-Duo-Trio-Quartet Ranked Game Type

I’ve been playing this game for almost 6 years only because I’m used to playing it and I haven’t managed to start another moba game just because I don’t want to spend days to learn anything new. But I think I’m almost done.

So here’s the thing that everybody knows, If this game is not one of the most popular top 3 MOBA games in the market , the reason is obviously its draft system.

This game is fun only under one condition, only if you play as a full team. Otherwise its garbage. A waste of time. Watching the same story over and over again.

I’m tired of warning bad players for their in game mistakes like overextending, dying too much, not soaking or their terrible draft mistakes like picking triple mages, not picking an essential role or insta locking.

Seriously Blizzard, I’ve dropped from plat5 to silver 2 within 6 months timeline due to these types of players. Filling in roles, good communication skills, kindness literally won’t work in this game. This game is essentially for losing your nerves as well as losing your valuable time under these circumstances. (a chat ban can be the cherry of the pie)
I’m about to stop playing the game; If I drop silver 3, I’ll quit for good.