Kicked out of Storm League and lost rating for no reason

So I was playing some ranked today with my buddy, and as we’re in the middle of the banning / picking session, I just get a random battlenet dc. Not a game crash, not an internet crash, nothing… Just a random battlenet relog.
So at first im like "okay whatever, we’ll queue again and start over, BUT NO! I get a leaver debuff, so now I have to play 1 game of something else before I can go into ranked again… Okay, we have some brawl-fun-time not a big deal… BUT THERES MORE! Oh yeah, Blizzard thinks it’s a good idea to take away 400 rating points (aprox 2 wins rating), because of some ridiculous failure in their system…
So I ask you the comminuty, and hopefully someone at blizzard who might be able to help me out; Is this what we have become now? Is blizzard just another small-indie-comany with silly flaws and no way to contact support?
I sure hope I can get my 600 rating back, so I don’t have to spend 2-4 extra games in elo-hell just to get my wins back.

EDIT: It has now come to my attention that I’m not the only one with this problem, multiple posts on this forum shows similar instances.
It seems pretty obvious that this problem is happening on blizzards end, and not on our end.

PS: it’s so dumb that no matter what I choose when trying to get “in contact” with support, all roads leads to the forums. The days of writing a ticket, and having someone look into your case are over. For what I know, this post might forever be ignored, and my problem never solved.

2 Likes

In the last two days i have had this happen 4 times, its infuriating and extremely demoralising. Just puts me off actually wanting to play the game when blizzard themselves kick you out of draft then give you leaver status

3 Likes

I got that too just now. While drafting i was kicked out from the game.
Happened two times in a row and cost me 400 Points. For nothing.
This is really disappointing and frustrating.
It didn’t even show right after being kicked out that points were lost. I managed to actually play a game then without being kicked out and afterwards i had 200 points up from 0 points… before all the kicks i had 400 more.

1 Like

I’m in the same boat. Got disconnected during the draft 3 times in a week ( net was working fine )

1 Like

AAANDD NO ONE FROM BLIZZARD RESPONDING HERE YEHHUU. I mean come oonn too many people having this issue and you don’t even try to solve it where’s our support ??

2 Likes

same issue here. waiting for team mates to make their picks, 2nd half of pick phase I get kicked out “due to inactivity” and penalized with leaver status. WTF??? letting another player pick first is NOT inactivity! what does Blizzard want to promote? everybody fighting for first pick, in fear of ban?? WTF guys!?