League and MMR has never been more broken

After being stabilized in high diamond low master rank for years, after joining leagues into one it threw me into barely high plat and can’t get higher no matter what I do. Always trash team, always lower MMR vs higher MMR, every win -10 personal rank, every loss -10 personal rank. I’m already on 45 % winrate. I’m well aware that I’m not the best player in the world, but at least I always try to help the team whenever and wherever I can, have usually top dmg with dps or double the healing of the enemy team, but still nothing. If I pick healers, we have pathetic dps who don’t play team or kill at all. If I play dps, there are deep diving tanks 1v5 or solo playing trolls on lanes all game. There is literally no fair way of moving up this shiy matchmaking. What has become of Blizzard is a disgusting clown fiesta. Matchmaking has gone downhill for too long, now it’s THE WORST in gaming world all around. I’ve never seen worse matchmaking EVER! Pathetic and disappointing. This game is dying for a good reason, sadly. Audio visuals are great, the rest is sh.

1 Like

Hahah you got lucky.
I am master ever since 2016.
This season 7 wins - 3 losses in placements and i got plat 1 with a -20 PRA.
after 250 games my PRA lowered to -8 when having a 53% winrate.