Leaver penalty is a failure. Dead game deserves to be dead

Hyperbolic title aside here’s the facts. YOUR servers disconnected me during matchmaking and apparently there’s no tech in place to reconnect, even though this was for about 2 seconds and I had already made my Hero choice?

Now I have to suffer through winning 4 quick match games with other leavers. I’ve lost all my brawl games and losing most quick matches despite games where I am MVP or have decent stats. I’m being prevented from playing storm league games in the evening with my friends through no fault of my own. I submitted a help request and was just told “don’t leave games because it negatively effects others”. Yea well I didn’t leave. Your punishment system is not working properly.
I came back to HoTs after a hiatus and have been enjoying it until now. Now I feel only resentment for the game after loss after loss I still cannot play with my friends. Glad you are suffering losses to the company and staff layoffs for your terrible penalty system so at least one of us is getting what we deserve.

Objective feedback: Your stormleague leaver penalty is bad. Just take rankpoints off people like before -don’t force them to play with leaver trash because of a momentary disconnect during character select.

2 Likes

This was a pretty fun game, but as said above.

1 Like

I also think the same way. I was once also punished for the same reason. I didn’t do anything, minding my own business, playing games, when suddenly some connection errors occur, and i was classified as some leaver and got into another category of playing and else because of nothing. I don’t take it that hard, but i also think that it needs to be regulated somehow other.

1 Like