Leaver status is way too harsh

can we please have the penalty toned way down. its so ridiculous getting punished for a ranked lobby screwing up randomly and then getting hit with a 4 WIN condition to do ranked again. it can take an extreme amount of time to get the 4 wins and the penalty doesnt even go away in any reasonable amount of time. its not like this is even a rare event and its really punishing those who havnt done anything. at least tone down the penalty for leaving or disconnecting for whatever reason from a lobby, which doesnt affect everyone else nearly as much as leaving an active game

1 Like

I agree. The win condition is what makes it. I don’t ditch games or afk I like to stick it out so when I had to afk a game to help my parents take Christmas Dec out of the loft only to be reported and dumped into a leavers queue, where every single game somebody emo rage quit or becomes a suicidal sperg arguing the whole game, it’s really too much. Feels like you’ve been dumped with people who really shouldn’t be playing games full stop.

1 Like