Leaver Status, without leaving Game?

Good afternoon folks,

So I just finished playing a game and got leaver status without even leaving the game. I can sort of get how it happened, but do not get why it labelled it as leaver.

It happened due to me lagging out at the very end of the fight just as the game announced that my team had won, in Storm League too might I add. Once my computer reconnected with the internet it forced me to quit the game and when it finally loaded up the screen I saw that it had given me leaver status and had labelled the game as a loss and deducted the 800 points from me even though my team had won!

The worst bit about this though that this only took place over a meer minute of time… Shouldn’t there be a limit to how much time has to pass before a person gets labelled with leaver status??

If any evidence is needed I am willing to upload send the video to the support team off whoever I need to. I feel extremely cheated out, due to how I was on my promo and should of been promoted instead of put back a large amount.

Status update on this, I have gotten back the 800+ points I had lost, but still decided to play a ‘leaver’s que’ game. So I am satisfied, and hoping this this doesn’t happen again.

Thank you for all the help Support Team!!

Edit: Literally in the end screen I lagged out and it gave me leavers again… Seriously!!!