Leavers cause losing ranks

Hi, it does not seem fair we loose 200xp in team league when we have 1, 2 or even 3 leavers on our team. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi.
I am really angry and i agree with Wolverine, bcs I just played game, where left 3 players during first 5 minutes… like really… 3? They were NOT in a group so no reason something like family urgent quit or lets give up together and play another game… no they just left 1 by 1 with no reason. So I was there with Rexxar only and even 2v5 it took enemy team 22 mins to defeat us, but what we had from this game? Just wasted time, and bad and angry feelings, bcs we could wasy win. Game leavers (game ruiners for me) deserve to be banned, so ppl would think next time before they join game and imidietly leave it… Ofc, players can make fake reports, so ask reporters for screenshots or look into system of that date and time. I have screenshots of almost all my reported players as proof…I am talking just for myself. Bcs gameruiners/leavers/giveupers will destroy even residues of this nice game…

1 Like

+1 There is not any actual punishment for leaving. The bots are horrible to play with or againts.

I think they have to implement a loss in order to not have people abuse the system

for example:
say you don’t lose any rank points if you have a leaver on your team and your team is losing, you could then get someone to leave in order to not lose any rank points.

I do think that they should implement harsher punishments for those that just afk or leave a game but this is also an issue when the game doesn’t have a huge player base.

Maybe there could be a way so that if you have someone afk or a leaver and you lose, you could lose half the points instead of the full 200? But this is also abuseable by people that could just create alt accounts to boost someone.

Sadly there is no way to not make this an easily abuseable system so at the end of the day they need to make the punishments more severe.

Having said all of this though, myself and friends have had disconnects due to game servers and not our own internet or rage quitting, if they implement harsher punishments, it won’t be fair to those that disconnect and can’t rejoin due to no fault of their own.

This is a very fine line for Blizzard to tread, I think the best way to beat this would be for the reporting system to actually be efficient and effective.