Level Cap Feature

Not 100% sure if this is where I should post this but here goes.

I stopped playing Heroes of the Storm over a year ago but I came back because a friend asked me to play yesterday and it reminded me of why I stopped playing in the first place. That being it felt there was no goal for me. Seeing as heroes have no level cap OR, from what I searched, the cap is 999.

Which then made me think of WoW’s twink feature. I think it would be nice if you could set hero level to cap at certain levels, like at 100 or every 25 levels.

Doubt it will ever be a feature just felt like putting it out there.

There used to be a hero level cap. But it was removed in hots 2.0 and with good reason. Once you hit the level cap on your favorite hero you no longer gained xp. I had hit the level cap on my Arthas before 2.0 and i played him a lot less untill cap was removed.
Level cap serves as a penality for people who like to play their favorite heroes a lot.

I agree that it shouldn’t be a permanent thing for everyone. What I meant was that it could be some sort of toggle like how it is in WoW. So people who want to have a limit, a goal they can achieve, have it available.