Lol these match ups in quick match

It’s a complete JOKE.

There is absolutely no match making.
If you have a tank/bruiser, they have a tank/bruiser, same for healer.
THAT IS IT.

Second match today where the enemy team has 3 Top dpsers while we have a goddamn nova. that’s it.

Kel thuzad, alarak and kael thas versus gazlowe, nova and zarya???
Automatic loss.

Fun game man, fun fun fun

I don’t want to destroy your world vision, but most of the QM are lost not because of MM, but because of IQ level of players.
People dont cooperate, play FFS, then they are furous, becouse they don’t deserve to loose.
Begining and the end of this problem.
For example:
My last game. Had not perfect composition, and most furous was the feeders, and why? Because I wouldn’t make mass suicide with them, then i got 2 reports, because lost was “my fault” :).

2 Likes

Its not an automatic loss.

Nova is a nightmare for KT and KTZ ,

And i assume the KT went for flamestrike, not mana addict.

The only issue is, ,playing Nova well is not as easy as it seems.

You need to keep ur snipe stacks up. and do your combos right.

Nova can ONE-SHOT KT n KTZ after level10 talents.

But yes, it depended a lot on Nova,

And QM matchmaking is like this.
You should go in a party of 5 when playing QM,

1 Like

it doesn’t happen often, but sometimes, you flip the mm on its head. you CAN win, you just have to adopt the right strategy, especially if you’re countered hard by 2+ characters. talk to your team about focusing on macro - talk about which objectives to skip, camp timing becomes super important. I’m telling you, sometimes, the game wants you to lose, straight up, but that doesn’t mean you have to, and it’s really satisfying to win when you would normally have had no chance in any tf.

Expanding quick match search… nothing else to say. It’s just random… one match your team is 4 +1k accounts vs sub 100 accounts, other game is opposite.

Sometimes there are even and enjoyable matches, most of the times is you stomp or you get stomped.

What can you do, I personally don’t mind it. Who cares, its just quick match anyways.

Actually Nova is a really good counter against Kel’Thuzad, Alarak and
even Kael’thas if used properly

Especially since Alarak loses most of his spell power against heroes if he even dies once!

Zarya could shield against most of the fatal damage her team would have taken

Gazlowe and Zarya could have even set a trap for them since they have a lot of health

You won or lost this time based on how you and your team played

Not because of the heroes picked

If you and your team spent less time being demoralized just because you thought you couldn’t win then you may have won

1 Like