Loot Boxes Silent Nerf?

It seems that somehow and apparently silently since nothing is on the patch notes content that drops from loot boxes has been nerfed.

Many friends have complained to me about this.

I don’t have an enough sample to analyze.

Have you notice that normal chests now rarely contain blues or others?

Thanks for feedback

1 Like

Dont know, didnt open a loot lately. I have 100+ i will let you know when i decide to open them

Edit: I open 10 of them, common chests, same as usual banners, skins, sprays, shards an a 3 day boost. No reload. Its nothing different same c.rappy things :smiley:

tks man … appreciate it

1000 levels in under 1 year no change noted other than a growing sweat stain on my chair.

Welcome to RNG - a thing that can give you a string of luck or a string of no-luck. As someone who has forced myself to play low-level heroes and expand my pool a bit further (ie. lots of lootboxes), I can tell you I’ve generated enough boosts that it hasn’t expired in three weeks, at least two legendary skins, constant rares and occasional epics. It is no more or no less than I usually get and hasn’t changed in all these years - but you are always going to be prone to lucky moments and dry spells.

1 Like

The RNG in this game is ridiculous when it comes to boxes but I don’t really give much of a damn about it.

I’m totally not a gambler !

They can buff up the boxes and introduce membership fee. This is one of the few free games that allow you to play without spending money. I sometimes force myself to buy stuff to support the developers. I have seen the competition and it just sux compared to HOTS. Yes there are a few annoying features like the reconnecting or the MMR that sees noobs being decimated, but apart from that it is a cool game.

3 Likes