Lore friendly banners are missing

I’ve never been that much into playing mobas, but what drew me into Heroes of the Storm are the awesome Blizzard characters and the chance to play as them! I love them, their story, knowing who they are and what they have been and done. I think I’ve been playing Blizzard games for over two decades now, and I’ve read almost all of the Warcraft novels.
What I’ve noticed is that there are several factions and heroes represented in the game that do not have their own original lore banners to choose from.

Warcraft:
The Dragons (Alexstrasza, Chromie, Brightwing) neutral flights
Whitemane (Scarlet Crusade)
The Burning Legion
The Scourge (except for the Naxxramas banner)
Zul’jin (not always a member of the Horde)
The Pandaren (Chen, Lili)
Ragnaros
The Twilight’s Hammer
The Forsaken
The Sin’dorei
The Wardens
The Illidari

Diablo universe:
The Prime Evils
The Angels
Monk
Barbarian
Paladin
Necromancer

There are probably quite a few more out there as well that I might have missed in this post, but my point is: A lot of the characters (or their amazing skin variations) don’t have a banner for who they were representing before Nexus. So then you basically just pick a Nexus banner or just a banner that matches nicely with your colors, but it might not make any sense otherwise.

I think all of the characters should have at least a full basic load out which covers the original canon of the character.

4 Likes