Losing Rank points in HOTS

I’ve lost 600 rank points in HOTS because blizzard server going down although my connection works well. Why İ play this game anymore im not sure because, i did nothing than my points has gone. If players are important for you give our rank points back or i don’t want to play any blizzard games anymore.

1 Like

We are unaware of any server issues, Nuclearsodom - you can keep an eye on all service-related communications on our dedicated Twitter feed.

Did you experience a crash or a disconnect? Please describe what happened and if there were any error message - this information could help and narrow down the possible causes.
I’m afraid the only way to recover your rank points is playing the game, but we’ll be happy to assist you with technical troubleshooting. :slight_smile:

Feedback? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vyraneer

Just now I’m lost 1200 ponts for same problem.
This is not the first time I lose points that way. At that time, 2400. I already wrote in support, but absolutely nothing helped me.
How to play when you lose 1200 for nothing?
UPD: I got “leaver” for this! fantastic!

Same thing happened to me,i lost rank points because hots server disconnected me,the screen freezed for like 20seconds then put me back in lobby with rank points lost.

lost 600 rank points in HOTS because blizzard server

ty HOTS

Guys, when you are joining another thread, please make sure to check the advice already there and provide the information requested.
In this specific case, I recommend you open your own thread explaining what happens exactly, how often, and what troubleshooting steps you already tried yourself.

If you are experiencing a disconnection, please copy into your reply the results of a traceroute and a pathping test - both should be done immediately after a disconnection occurs. If you have a WinMTR test that was active when the disconnection happened, that will be a welcomed addition to your report.

Last but not least, please keep in mind that there isn’t much we can do if the only information we have is “same issue, tried everything”. The more data we have, the better!

Thank you for your patience and your collaboration!

Feedback? https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/Vyraneer