Low FPS due to no apparent reason

Hello,

I’ve been playing on my current PC which is quite strong for about 18 months without any issues, but now I am facing FPS drop as soon as I run HotS, as in it cannot go beyond 20 FPS, whereas I’ve been at 60 FPS all this time; the same applies for OW, for the record.

There is however no issues while playing WOW, FYI.

I noticed an error about having weak RAM, apparently the system thought I don’t have 2 GB of it, whereas I do have 16 GB of RAM.

Please assist at the earliest convenience.

Please tell us your Operating System and provide a detailed list of your Computer Hardware

MB: ASUS ROG STRIX B250F GAMING
GPU: ASUS ROG STRIX-GTX1050TI-O4G GAMING
CPU: Intel Kaby Lake Core i5-7400
RAM: Team Group T-Force Night Hawk DDR4 3000MHz CL16 Dual Channel Desktop RAM - 16GB

Thank you kindly

After making sure that you have the 64-bit Edition of Windows 10

Please uninstall all Nvidia related software from your computer

Proceed to download version 431.60 from the official website here:

https://www.nvidia.com/Download/driverResults.aspx/148865/en-us

Do a CLEAN INSTALL and only install the driver itself and no other extra programs

Be sure to also delete anything related to Heroes of the Storm and Reinstall the game

The RAM issue is also worth looking into as it could be an indication of an actual problem with the Motherboard or your RAM sticks

You might want to try installing Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit Edition if no other solution works for you

I am currently using it and have encountered no real problems

Before I take those steps, can I send you a report of my DxDiag perhaps to find out where the actual problem is? I don’t really know much about these stuff.