Make heroes of the storm most epic game in gameing history this year!(updated versione.!)

Fans deserve electricity.

Some parts of your idea aren’t bad, but as whole rework it really looks horrible. Try better next time.

1 Like

@Brutalnot

Hi!

I’m IN!

heh : D my friend Brutalnot again fight with these guys. You never gave up?! :slight_smile:
Dont lisent up them my friend. Why you lose your energy with them?! Don you see they are so bad?!:slight_smile:

hm…and i know your ideas…you told me few times in game…i want to test it…:slight_smile:
And lets see what would happen…::slight_smile:
I too either hate this MM ,MMR system…i never see in my game life so terrible system.

@ihateclowns is a brutalnots another account.

They have never played together. Lul

Where you know that?! Any proofs?! :slight_smile:

There are no games played together with you 2,thats a fact.

None that i can find. Also you have never played more than 16 games it seems.

Meaning Brutalnot would have to be in the beginner que after thousands of games.

Oh yeah and

I have a screencap, dont even try to hide it. :wink:

Dont act smart when i can find you telling youre an alt account, also dont lie about it and save us the trouble

Anyway, it doesnt matter, only the points about the idea do.

This game is dead. Noone cares about players. They just want money…

1 Like

If is dead…then why they continue work on?!:slight_smile: They will add more heroes balances and stuffs!..yeah…yeah…you continue believe “its dead”…and is really “dead”…then why you continue play and care about the game?! :slight_smile:
And queue is short time muahahah clown :smiley:

Brutalnot’s english skill is like his hots skill- bronze 5… And nobody will take seriously a guy with english like that :smiley:
P.s. They’ll added stuff that’s almost ready, plus few event/s. Probably content will come our way through whole 2019 and then will slow up. Fast que is not equal to good and balanced matches.

1 Like

Do you know how much i love funny clowns like you (everyone wich reply at me)?!
Dont provoke old “wolf” …because he can bite heavy and love to eat clowns and greedy bunnys like you!! Vision ,Roskobg,Roshar,Trimorias!
When you think about such ideas… you been in venter yours mothers!
And dont reveal yourselfs what you are with yours negative words!
I can beat with words you so easy!
And yes im Brutalnot!
And thank you so much about pin my topic on top!:smiley:

Learn to take critisism and not just throw out insults thank you.

You just sidestep any critisism about your idea and start insulting everyone like you had any good ideas or a good standing.

Also to anyone thinking of replying here, dont.

He has shown himself to be a liar, a bad one at that too and talking to himself with alt accounts trying to make his idea seem popular or smth.

Also avoiding forum bans with his alt account when he lashes out which is nice.

He doesnt know the 101 of logical fallacies, falling into argumentum ad populum with alt acc boosting, argumentum ad hominem when he cant respond to actual critisism and other fallacies.

I tried critisism but it doesnt work so fire with fire and stuff - >

I have no more time for childish liars with bad ideas. Cya.

@Brutalnot i have MVP award as Nazeebo 20,7% (23% in ranked) of the games i play as him, if you think it makes me a good Nazeebo player, you are wrong as my Nazeebo winrate is 55% overall and 49% in ranked where i get more MVP awards as him.

Most of the dmg i do as Nazeebo is meaningless and just makes my numbers look good and do not lead to kills or anything meaningful, its called white damage but gets me the award because i top all the stats in the games.

And as Samuro i have 6,5%(8,3% in ranked) MVP rate because i dont top stats and all my dmg is meaningful and lead to kills and that is why i have 66% wr with him, yet i can carry games and get no awards.

I would like you to search what “white damage” and “white healing” mean and then come back to your ideas.

I selected Nazeebo and Samuro as examples as they are my most played heroes and have the biggest sample sizes so there was no concious cherrypicking.

@Brutalnot- At least i have brain to change my profile avatar to something, that’s not default. Being better than your bronze teammates that are the bottom in hots ranked mode, doesnt made you better than the other part of player base, that is from Silver to Grandmaster. When 15 years old are considering “old wolves” ? I play to win, not to be mvp, and that’s why i always have some1 in my friend list that wants to play with me. I dont use Hotslogs, but if you want to use it, cool- your stats according to that site are bronze. Mine, again, using that site, are mostly plat, with hero league in silver. So, stop thinking you’ll save that game, because you’ll not. And even if some1 in Blizz read that thread, consider that your ideas are cool and implemented them in-game, you still will be in bronze…

1 Like

“Alright…a$lright…guys…i surrender… white flag…white flag”…

Jokeing of course…:smiley:

You cant cross check with human like me wich is over 20 years game xp-ed and wich is improved a lot like human!.
You cant beat the best one!
And my stats are hight cross check with you!
And dont be silly and cross check with this broken MMR system or MM!
MMR is not looks like what you think!
The system is overtuneded ,not Grand Master are the best players ,a Bronze one…i’ ve played with so many so good players wich play like Master.
I know ypu never admin im the best than you…and you decided “fight” vs me ,becauae you see im much stronger oponent player and you want challenge and joke with me or be funny.
Stats say everything!
And you dont know me what person im and what i can do And dont know alot about me!. After i save the game…not need to thank you at me!
And i can command Blizzard team with my mind! I not jokeing! If cant believe in about that ,that is biggest problem. You dont know alot about human brain and about our human race. Im something like last and a lot improved model of human. I DONT CARE IS IT YOU START JOKE WITH ME OR NOT. For me you always be funny clowns.! : D

Why do you make complicated sh*t ?

Just make a spectator mode, fix reconnection, change this sh*tty report system, soft reset elo in ranked and allow only people with 1 league appart to play together in TL + make all skins available to buy with gems.

Also add a swap hero fonction in HL.

Here the game is fixed.

1 Like

Because he thinks hes smart because something.

Yet he cannot argue any point or fact that stands opposed to his views or support his own claims and just sidesteps everything like a child playing monopoly.

Id call it delusional but what do i know :roll_eyes:

Or a pigeon.

Imagine a pigeon playing chess.

He will just knock over every chesspiece, do his business on the board and think he has won.

That is him in a nutshell until he backs up his claims, argues any and stops useless ad hominems.

Yeah i noticed, and btw he asked what was st*pid, well just losing point for missing a ban is the worst idea ever.

If he’s an improved human being, i hope the nukes fall soon.

And stats still tell nothing and that is why PBMM failed in the end.

Hes in bronze for a good reason, he cant see his own faults and just plays to get stats and never learns because he thinks hes right.

Also he wont post this on US forums because therr are more people there and his idea would be shot down by 99% of the community, hes afraid of the critisism.

First reccounect system was.slowly because first must remove AI program and depence from network speed and far.way path.And now is fixed.already.
Elo system is created from this american proffesor for player 1 vs 1 and team group games,AND IS NOT VALID FOR SUCH TEAM GROUP HUMAN ACTION GAME SHARED XP
GAME . IDEA IS NEW AND ALOT DIFFEENT !!AND IN PAST TIME IS NOT EXIST SUCH GAMES!!AND HERE IN HOTS EXIST 20 DIFFERENT ACHIEVEMENTS ! 5 PEOPLES CANT PLAY LIKE ONE BECAUSE I DID EXPLAINED ALREADY IN MY EXPLANATIONS PART. Explain at me how 5 different peoples can had one same game xp,human reactions,qualityes ,life xp,emotions in every game and are scored almost similar
equal ?! You are smart again?! And even soft reset cant.fix anything and im like this american proffesor “Arpad Elo” BUT ALOT IMPROVED ! BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING HOW IS CREARED OR HUMAN RACE AND UNIVERSAL OR GOD LAWS
COMMAND US!! AT ME IS SENDED ALMOST ALL HUMAN INFO BY GOD WAY! BUT HOW YOU CAN KNOW THAT?! And i improve myselfs nonstop by laws of Univeral!!Roskobg…because this tool only restart our human reactions in game and not fix anything. For HoST NEED PERSONAL RANKED POINTS AND MATCH MACKING!!
And with this avarage 50 % win rate we stay one same place/rank and circulates in a vicious circle!!!
And his the financial part problem is our human race and this so strong negative energy or toxic part and this sh* t MM and MMR and because we humans had limit of our patience.
And gamer industry is so big and players are saparated alot. And Blizzard will start earn again more.money with icomeing Diablo Immortal and WarCraft 3 Reforged!
And whole mobile game industry earn bilion money total all games companys! You can google it that!!
And i already suggested penalty rules at them or one new “Cheat AFK” report system. And they already improved report system and now is rules and penalty time is brutal. I either been punished 2 weeks,for my caps chating and negative words and did.already get my a lesson!
About many deaths /feeders report system…i already suggested heavy rules and penaltys!
And Vision my animal nature is NOT “dove” ,a wild and nice,good cute " wolf"!:wink:

:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy: ah.

1 Like