Matching system

Hi,
I am again experiencing perfection of hots matching system, losing 3rd game today, as I lose every few games for a daily win every day. It’s not just one bad streak, becouse I have been losing like that for few months.
My win rate droped from 51.3% to 49.6% and I see it constantly droping. So what I am supposed to do to have fun in this game? Download a bot who will drop my win rate to 40%. I don’t think it will work, surely I will still lose. I’m tired of trying… I rarely have more that 2 wins in a row but at the same time I rarely have less that 3 loses in a row…

Blizzard if your matching system is somehow “intelligent” as you would say, then drop it and leave just full randomness over everyone who has joined the game. In this way I may be abble to win daily match without wasting 4 hours

I’m currently in game, I lost 5 in a row, this will be sixth, enemy valla is top damage at 94k and I’m top damage on my team at 42k, as main tank.

Our healer is doing half of enemy healer healing.

Sick of this nonsense game and its pendulum mmr mumbo jumbo.

Thats right guys…continue shout load…they.must work fast to work on my suggestiins ideas…

We “shout” or “complain” from over 2 years…

For unfornately they woulsld not improve MM and MMR system in few moths…

Only these " Increased Ranked points system" and these " Survival lvls"…can improve the game…

Please if you want ,they start work on my vers. of the game…start up vote ot support whole my topic.
I almost non stop spam my topic in US forum , EU and reddit.
And if again this guy Vision reply here…i dont care what he would say!
And for unfornately i didnt read so many thoughts to now. That why continue spam my topic.
Believe only with these my new suggestios , the game be better.
If you cant understan my brocken englush langueg…ask me what exactly you cant understand…i would explain everything. :slight_smile: