Matchmaking 2019

First of all I have my account at 770 and have been playing the game for a year now.

Matchmaking in quickmatch is still unfair and last couple of days have been unpleasant to play. Usually I play with one more friend(account lvl: 476) and we are getting in most of our games full premade teams on the enemy side and newer players (with accounts beneath 100/not smurfs after seeing the gameplay and profile) on ours. I love the game and I know it’s just quickmatch, it’s there to get to know the characters while playing against other players, still, this is making me question if I really want to keep playing the game, or if there’s less and less people enjoying the game. I also understand MMR can interfere with MM, but at least code it that full teams only play against other full teams or at least a team composed of two premades(2+2+1/3+2+1) and accounts between a certain lvl of experience.

My best regards.

1 Like

I’m his friend and I can vouch for this :heart:

Current MM in quick and or co-op/bots is totally messed up.
A lot of games I have been getting nothing but healers or support and no tanks or just a team of really squishy characters where the other team get nothing but hugh damage dealers with poison.
Honestly I think Melee and ranged assassins should not be there own thing, an assassin is an assassin end of story.
And the game should not be able to be played with more than 1 healer in a team maybe 1 healer and 1 support but when I get a game with 3 or 4 healers with someone easily killed like Chrome or The Vikings then something is wrong.
The game should be set for at least 1 warrior or bruiser guaranteed maybe not together but at least someone who can take a hit.
I play world of warships quit a bit and in team set ups it will not let you start a match with more than 1 carrier, this should have a similar system forcing people to make a more balanced team.
Both co-op/bots or people setting up party’s for quick match.

Yeah, I’m getting matched with Plats and Golds and I’m unranked. I disagree with anyone who thinks quickplay matchmaking shouldn’t matter.