Miss Sylvanas :(

I think Sylvanas has been through many changes, and the last time they changed her they ruined her for ME PERSONALLY.
She had been my fav hero for a long time, when they changed her i would always be sad but adapt to her changes and enjoy her again.
This time though they changed her too much and she is so weak and boring IMO. I get some people say they like her more or that she is stronger, but we just have different opinions. I wish they would change her back, but im pretty sure they wont so im sad. :frowning:

1 Like

Dude…try to think with this way…“hmm interesing what this game Heroes of The Storm…i never try it befor…i will try it…and you go to Sylavana heroe…you play it for an axample 100 games…and start think like that…:” hmm what interesning heroe i like it,i will continue play this heroe…"…
Just try to change your mind…and then you see whar mean that…:slight_smile:

she is strong af now and not completely useless. just press D to do what she did before lol

1 Like

Sylvanas went from broken to launch, to either lane pusher or PVP.
To… nothing… to Managable with decent damage… to no more passive pushing and a GLASS CANNON!

She’s basicly Li-ming in execution.
High mobility and high burst like damage with maintability… but with a heroic that can CC

2 Likes

Please, let he stay Sylvanas, only Li Ming is Li Ming :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

I miss her too. Have the same problem, after last rework she is too boring.

She had many options in playstyle but is much limited with don’t stun minions now.

I think the BIGGEST change what ruined her is Q ability FOR ME.

1 Like

She has more options in playstyle now.
Before she was just a zagara with legs, or murky with better healthpool.
I mean, before , sylvana only =
1= just push forts n keeps. &
2= run for her life if someone came in that lane to threaten her (most of the times)

Now,
1= She can still push solo (not as good as before) but can do.
2= She can also duel greatly, and dnt need to run for her life if threaten by other solo laner
3= Shes awesom in team fights (which she never was before)

Before she was=
10/10 on sieging (killing forts keeps etc)
8/10 on gaining xp for team
2/10 on team fights
2/10 on 1v1
thts rougly = 22/40 score

Now
8/10 on sieging (killing forts keeps etc)
8/10 on gaining xp for team
8/10 on team fights
8/10 on 1v1
32/40 on total ,

shes a MONSTER now, u just need to play her like an assassin, and learn her rework, u will enjoy her more, bcoz killing minions and forts is not as much satisfying as killing enemy heroes, which sylvana can do now very very well :slight_smile:

Probably the strongest ranged assassin in the game atm.

1 Like

Hahahahaha… It’s a joke? I had often the most hero damage in team. I won 99% of solo line 1v1.

In team fight Sylvanas can dive if enemy tank can’t react. She had Shadow Dagger what give -25 % armor with Windrunner talent and silence (Wailling Arrow). It was sometimes instakill for Li-Ming, Jaina etc. :joy: Really, I had many games where enemy team focused me in team fights :sweat_smile:

Haha, sure :rofl:, did you play her? How many Sylvanas did you saw before rework and how many Sylvanas can you see after rework? If Sylvanas is better after her rework, why players play her less?

Withering Fire had 5 or 6 shots, I killed enemy with on health with 3 or 2 shots + autoattack really often. Now, I must wait on whole cooldown and when enemy run from range of ability I loss the rest of shots and must again wait on whole cooldown :face_with_symbols_over_mouth: (+the shooting is slow)

Shadow Dagger is cowardly ability what is now improved with build. It can’t be the best ability of Sylvanas! :disappointed_relieved:

Haunting wave is still good for teleport :triumph: but why she want teleport now?

Black Arrows :nauseated_face: … When enemy team was pushing with a lot of minions and camp, the biggest support was stunning minions. It can be team fight where Sylvanas must beats minions first or protect team from minions damage. Now it’s one BIG ****

I love Sylvanas, she was second hero what I buy and is my main. Is only unfortunately that this game don’t have Sylvanas now. We have only new boring hero :sleeping:

Against Murky? Neither the old (except for the original alpha/beta version) nor the new sylvanas are particular good on the solo lane, if you contest it. Any strong and most decent solo laners, esp. Bruiser, are stronger than both versions and should win that lane eventually even if you do not die.

What changed is not her laning ability (apart from the draining of tower shots maybe), but her ability to teamfight (which has drastically increased). Even her sieging (with the team or objectives of course) hasn’t changed that much considering that her trait is no longer a passive ability.

In short: You are either lying or you never have played against a decent player.

Then I never have played against a decent player :grin:

Do you people smell that ?

That is the smell of trolling.

Well, as a lvl 27 high diamond-low master Sylvanas, I can confirm she is pretty OP range hero, picked very often in my rank and banned from time to time (this one depends on maps mostly).

The thing is she is played always with the same build (w+e stack) but deals massive area damage and it is very easy to be top dmg even in losing games if it last 15 min or more.

The other build (q) can be competent against squishy heroes in big maps (Warhead for example, but its not available on ranked though). Has high health pool to be a ranged hero too, and scape (2 if talent).

Before, she was more of a casual hero for quick match, or split push/overpush (if noone around) hero.

She can be great ranged hero, but is absolutely different.

I believe that build W+E can do massive area damage, but this do her boring(for me). Me annoy her destroyed Q+E build what she had much better.

It looks like Malfurion rework, absolutely different playstyle.

I dont play her, but a frend plays her a LOT, and he is insanely good with her now. and thts the new version of sylvana im talking abt

the reason why most sylvana players stop playing is bcoz shes not a braindead solo laner tunnelvision hero tht she was,
just go i a lane, n stay there till the end of game with phew phew phew all day long, thts how most played her, ,n now they cant so they left,

1 Like

Yes, I agree with you. Thats why I always pick the Windrunner talent. Go behind enemy lanes, do massive damage and get back. Its exetremely fun that way, but its very risky, specially against Diablo/Uther enemy comp type. I’d rather lose 200 points than play boring poke hero playstyle coz I’m very agressive player.

PD: I just checked hotslog last month most popular hero in master rank. She is the most popular, with same % as Hanzo at 73%. Third one would be Alarak with 55 and next 45 (zeratul). But from all those only Alarak needs nerfs in my opinion. His range is too high, there’s no risk in playing him in pro matches unless enemy team goes in and half of them die just to low his sadism. Not only he is OP, but most important, it is unfun to play against, just like old Garrosh.

2 Likes

Haha, yes :rofl::rofl: But if I try it after rework I’m only angry because I can see how much is this playstyle nerfed :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

This is the point why we miss Sylvanas :disappointed_relieved:

And it’s a good thing too

This game should encourage being clever instead of just rewarding cheap strategies that rely on enemies not defending

I used to pick Kael’thas just to Pyroblast annoying solo-pushing Sylvanas players who liked to run away whenever there was trouble

They didn’t run so well after getting hit with a giant fireball :sun_with_face:

1 Like