MM just completely deleted atm ?

So was any form of mmr / team setup matchmaking completely deleted as for today for QM ?

Like honest question. Tonight has been the most insane series of games I’ve played in months. Not a single game, I felt like I could change the outcome. I saw people walk arround as if they were using their keyboard with just their fists. Honestly… Just the movement alone made me go like : O … here we go again…

Now usually I dont care so much for it. But it was so obvious and every game again and again. And if you then say : Stop engaging, we’re 4 lvls behind. You’re suddenly the toxic one.

1 Like

Didn’t notice any difference, things you speak about are always in QM afaik.

Raynor face tanking 4 people, you pull him out as Anduin, he goes back… because reasons :slight_smile: You tell him, hey man… can you not do this, if I pull you out I do it for a reason… reported for abuse.

3 Likes

Seeing as how i matched with a level 82 nova who last played 2 years ago and had an overall winrate of goddamnm 37% and a chogall where gall was level 0. ? is it even possible to be level 0. Thats what it displayed and on his player sheet he’d never played a single game.
We lost, not a surprise but i did not deserve to match like this i havent matched with people like this in over 3 years.

2 Likes

I am mainly QM player but after months of not playing because of mmr I removed the game, decided to try is out again. I can tell you removing the game will only be good for your blood pressure. The most annoying thing in the mmr is that whenever you do your best, and I am not saying I am any good but when I see myself with max damage, 0 deaths and doing all that I can to win it annoys me when my teammates just feed and die in dumb ways. And whenever you say something about it, you get reported. Ive had bans for swearing just because I sometimes try to help people by telling them their mistakes.

1 Like

I just think to many people left the game, due to how horrible it has become. Horrible mm. No balance. BS perma cc

So now i matched with a level 50 14 and 37 on my team. Not a single new account on the enemy team. Only one of these guys seemed like he made a smurf and knew how to play. Why did this matchup happen, nobody in the enemy team was lower than 650 level.

2 Likes

Because the game is designed by clueless people that dosen’t care about the game and obvious they aren’t gamers them self. Either you get completely destoyed or you have to work your butt off just to get a win. The game is a joke. Blizzard dosen’t care about making quality games anymore and they can’t seem to do it either

1 Like

It is quite impressive. They seem to have actualy made the mm even worse. The last few days i have played, i have had pretty much nothing but matches where i get steamrolled. And blizzard can’t understand why people leave. Well, maybe because the game is a load of garbage, where it is pretty much impossible to have a good match. You seriously expect people to spend money on this joke of a game. And the xp is a joke. I’m certain they have lowered the xp we gain pr. match. Again because they are a greedy company, that only focus on making money and not about making good games

Yeah, it feels worse, you outnumber assasine 2-3 with twice the number of dmg, and at the same time, one of assaine 2-3 runs all game solo and feed. it feeld like they drow 3day accounts to everybody into matchmaking

The game is a joke. It’s a piece of garbage and i’m close to quitting again. Out of my last 11 matches, i have won 2. MM is such a joke, that it caused people to quit, because Blizzard are lazy and incompetent. So now it is impossible to get a fair match, because there aren’t enough people around anymore

I think the problem is, that there aren’t enough players left. I constantly see it extending the search, when i have signed up for a match