Mount disappearance

Hi! After Hogger patch I noticed my Flames of Judgement Charger disappeared both from my collection and from available mounts. I recieved it from loot box. Is it in any way intended?

My treasure goblin mount has also gone.

It is a bug, here is thread on the us forums with blizz response.

Thanks for the heads up! I reported this issue to GM in that thread.
It’s weird, but my treasure goblin and some other skins, mentioned there are ok.

I lost Nightmare Prime Evil Diablo and all colour variants of it that i owned.

2 Likes

Me too. I lost exactly the same skin. I was hoping that there would be an answer here

Adding to the posts here that detail skins/mounts being strangely locked despite being owned, I cannot use my Goliath D.va skin at all, can’t buy it either, even though I own it for years.

2 Likes

Got the exact same problem with the exact same skin

1 Like

have the same issue wit D.va’s Elite Pro skin

Same issue here :confused: got it yesterday and it’s locked and unbuyable

Same problem. I lost my D.Va skins and cloud mounts. After last patch i have this bug. Blizzard please fix it.

Same here. My happy face legendary mount is locked… i own it, and cannot buy it either.

mounts i got have been relocked my angry cloud and championship banner

Just tagging this blue in case it helps others find it. Thanks for posting the answer, CoKo1967!

So any idea about what can be done? I have lost multiple skins, through multiple heroes. I swear I had purchased Medivh long time ago but I had to purchase him again last month, due to his disappearance.

Leoric mount gone too

I guess, all you can do is report it and wait for devs to fix it.

I dont know how many heroes are affected but i once unlocked the Platinium Malthael appearance, yet it has been locked again, but i cannot buy it again with shards or anything, its just locked.

Zeratul Unraveler skins can’t be selected and cannot be purchased as well (I already have them)

Same here. Flames of juggernaut missing, all the cloud mounts are gone and I’ve also lost my prime evil diablo skins.