Mouse "requires" 2 clicks to perform an action

so basically i left the game for a couple of months because of the same problem that wasnt resolved by the technical team, they simply discarded it, i even tried finding the original post and it isnt here anymore, the point is, quickcast requires one to click 2 times(double click doesnt work) to confirm an ability instead of the usual keyboard button then click , and i dont seem to perform as well with “on release” or “off” quickcast…but it becomes impossible with quickcast set “on”

still cant find the original topic i provided all the data required by technical service, i dont even know if i still have the files on my computer, it has been months and yes, my problem was dismissed like it wasnt important

Heya,

It looks like you previously posted on the US forum, which is why you won’t find your post history (or the thread itself) here on the European forum.

From your original post:

only happens when i “CLICK” after i use another key as clicking the ability buttons or ping button directly from the ui responds immediately

I can only suggest to report this as a bug, so it can be looked into. Please post any bugs you find on the dedicated bug reporting forum instead.

Submissions posted there have the benefit of allowing a community discussion around high-impact bugs, which can occasionally help in prioritizing them. If you want to check on a bug, we also keep a list of known active issues at the top of that forum that all players can see.

Have a few seconds to spare? Let me know how I’m doing!

thanks for the reply and yeah i realized too late it was on the wrong forum, also here one cant reply to its own posts, until someone else does, or delete it, so…