New game mode with items?

Hello everyone, I really like to play moba games, and every moba has its own charm. I like having items in a moba games, it makes a whole new game out of it. In my opinion blizzard should make a event with ingame items to use in the battle against eachother. (Like Dota 2, Heroes of newerth and league of legends) and if it is successful blizzard could make it a permament game mode for players who like variaty like myself. What do you guys think about this?

1 Like

I agree. HOTS problem is that heroes are confined to their roles and most games are won at pick, which is pretty lame. The only way to balance this is to introduce additional ways for a character to offset its weakness. Something like items, but I definitely hate the 1000 recipes u have to memorise in dota. They should be 20-30 of which you can choose 3 at lvls 7,12,18 or something. Just like an extra talent set.

And they can make items unlock-able via gold, crystals, events. I know what you are thinking but I do not mind paying for this game because I want it to survive and get new content.

1 Like

I specifically like HotS because there’s no items or last hitting, i never liked having a wiki/spreadsheet open to figure out what i needed to buy next.
Definately never make this game P2W though with items needing to be unlocked. I played through the era of talents being locked behind hero level, it was unfun imho, and took alot of the fun out of trying a new hero.

Regarding an additional game mode, as i understand people in minor regions are already suffering from low player base, and giving another option to split the player base will probably kill the game more than revive it.

2 Likes