New hero release

is this game really dying or what? when is the new hero imperius released 8 january and its 5 weeks later and still not even announcement of a new one. imperius also released 2 months after orphea. why so slow now? blizz rly abandoned this game? if it goes longer like this ill stop playing hots at all

1 Like

Are you serious? This has been the release schedule for months. The next hero will be coming on ptr on march 11-ish and on live march 20 together with the new season and spring event.

Next week (two weeks after reworks) we’re getting a balance patch.

Stop complaining for no reason. Not to mention this is the wrong forum for this.

well… is the 14th march, and I don’t see any announcment of any hero… if Blizzard are trying to kill this game, they are doing a really good job

No, but there was a change of the end of the season date, moved a week back. There was also an AMA where they said the new season (with the combined Hero-Team League in one mode) will need a “preseason” period. This, together with the Spring event and possibly a new hero is a TON of content, which needs time.

Expect teasers over the weekend, a PTR on Monday with the Live coming
March 27th.

More than anything, stay INFORMED and keep a POSITIVE attitude.

We certainly don’t need people that keep saying the “game is dead” when it certainly isn’t: ever since the big announcement (team cut, HGC cancel), we’re received some of the most varied Balance changes, as well as Imperius, Abathur and Ana reworked and an AMA (with 2 more soon to follow). The team that’s left is definitely passionate about what this game represents, regardless of the Activision-Blizzard general attitude.

1 Like

Also, this was right. It’s funny to me how you only took the half of my post that supported your narrative and ignored the part that didn’t. And I already mentioned how big and relevant a patch that was.

Please consider support similar game play to Sgt. Hamer. then he is using Support mode he can not move, but give armor aura, increase hp regen, non-hero burning damge aura.