New idea to make TL more fun

Just…when you think I won too many games and my rating is too high, add 5-10 losses on my account without me actually playing the game. I really don’t mind what my rating or league is, but I hate wasting whole morning like today (its 15h atm), I lost 6 games in a row, didn’t have fun in single one of them, they were all silly losses with amazingly dumb games.

Waste of Saturday morning, could have gone for a walk on the beach instead, or played minesweeper.

Why would wining (why would playing any game) not be a waste of time when you can do outdoor stuff ?

because I prefer the glow of my monitor screen over sunshine, but losing 7 games in a row on Saturday morning is a terrible experience.

I agree. If playing with players who only play in the weekend hurts as if a loss is beyond your control since the oppenent has good players and you don’t… makes it feel lame.

It also feels bad to win when 1 oppenent is SO BAD. it makes it impossible for you to lose without purposely feeding. It isn’t challanging when an artanis makes the same mistake 5 times ini a row on your team or an oppenent team.

On my team it’s frustrating
On an oppenent team it’s boring me

heh :smile: i understand you…funny suggestione…
I know you jokeing.
I know you hope so to win these games until play it. That why you continue play and because like the game.

Few my Offtopic thoughts and is clue with your topic…

Thst why often say in general chat…
How bad are young peoples and how sad is they lie himselfs can play the game well.
And i often say in general chat to improve himselfs first like hamans, then like gamers.
Sometime i suggest how they improve himselfs.
With 2 ways.one is practic yoga teaching or dring water wich is chemical reactione with one stone called " shungit"…( google it info).
Biggest.problem of high % young peoples and or everyine proples is blame machmaker and they " think" its this only reason to lose his games.
This never change!
And even MMR and MM be improved or be tuning…situacuone would be same.
That is one of reason to quit many good and bad players.
Other problem is they " think" this bad report system . But not in all causes is guilty report system.
Peoples would conrinue lie himselfs , reasons in not in them. And most of causes would blame everything and they judge himselfs for almost always right for everything and they not " think"with worng way.
Biggest human race is problem this so strong negative energy. Indeed this energy cause all problems in games. This is also never cgange would continue non stop!
And exist so.many silly clowns, trolls.
Half playerbase is guilty for this bad situacione of game! And biggest problem is this part of players never understand problems inside them.
Yes, for 5161515151 times MM is not.perfect. But can be tuning or reworked or fix it.
Other biggest problem of one part of olayerbase is they believe MM never be fixed.But they worng about that.
That why i did suggest my versione of the game.