New Nexus Born Hero Idea

I always liked the Bone Golems that were summoned within haunted mines objective,
So some creature (that even might be a different version of bone golem with a smaller model) or some different creature that born from depths of this grave world theme would be awesome to see,
A badass skull hero basically (probably a warrior? but I leave the details to the heroes development team), would make a step in the right direction about nexus born content, thanks for reading!

edit: pay attention that, I’m not talking about a skeleton warrior or skeleton themed hero as leoric, this grave-skull combination is a unique theme of nexus, so that’s why I have created this topic!

Edit2: apperantly I need to give more details:

The grave has awaken to take revenge from the heroes, a big creature (maybe big as stitches?) similar to grave golems with swords and weapons struck to it’s body, Gravelord put his servant to the battlefield to take revenge of his golems getting slaughtered all the time, now it’s their time, a champion of the grave will join the battle to put every hero in the nexus into the grave! a monster that will crush and call upon the grave.

I don’t have skills in my mind, yet this is the concept and I think it’s a unique concept that might be interesting.

Give more details, the devs have to start from something.

A character that is connected to the Gravekeeper similar to the relationships of the Raven Lord and Orphea?

Hmm, I wouldn’t mind seeing that. A Warrior with swords and other weapons… Maybe a Mace instead… made out of… stone and wood. Or a Pickaxe could work given he’s from the Haunted Mines. Melee Warrior, I see him as. Maybe someone with a few roots and structure disables. Little damage but mostly AoE and Crowd Control.
That’s how I see him if it helps.

1 Like