New turrets suck

Worst season so far. Boring defensive games.

do you know what % of players which are killed with decreased armor?!
No,im sure you dont know,i tho dont know what is exact %,but from my game expirience to now( when is life this last patch,towers decreased armor)…is really low,maybe 2,3 % .
That means you are young gamer and cant think.
Thinking is not for you.
Tower beam laser ,decreased armor ,is only for players be careful do not be hited,and for …if 1 player defend this forth,and to while wait his team mates come to this forth to assist.

Revert turret update! Makes games boring

Did you hire some game designer from riot? This new turret system sucks! Depending on the map it’s either useless or op.

Why don’t you create HOTS REFORGED instead with these shait changes. It will be as successful as w3 :disappointed: :rofl:

Revert this new bullclap!

too late,they will not do it and…
Thinking is not for you
Players play too carefuly do not be killed with decread armor,i never see that.
And tower decreased armor,can at least help low ,to while someone come to this forth
Dont waste your energy,THEY WILL NOT REMOVE IT!

Turret rework was horrible idea. You can still turret dive with hero like diablo, take the enemy out and push him forward to your team. That mechanics only punishes some of the heroes, while greatly benefits others. Another pointless change. I wonder what motivated it, sure as hell it wasn’t the feedback from the playerbase.

1 Like