Not one but two feeders

I WOULD LIKE TO GET A BLUE POST ON WHY AM I BEING MATCHED WITH SO MANY FEEDERS AND LEAVERS IN EVERY SINGLE GAME>>>?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!
(i)mgur . com/y50rp5I there you go 45 deaths from 2 players in 10min game

1 Like

Its for luck in real life, so enjoy! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

because everyone is leaving HoTs cause blizzard is catering to the poorly skilled casuals

Dony wait enswer from them!
Thr game required high brain activity, long time traing and fixing mistakes(or understanding mistakes).
And this not so good MM.
Blizzard are not guilty for that players cant improve himselfs.
Blizzard devs are GUILTY for this MM,ranked points,missing mechanics,missing punishment roles.
And yes,exist so many trash EU young peoples.
I not playing anymore!.

We are very happy to hear you are no longer playing Brutalnot. Goodbye.

• Entire hots community

Maby because you are playing QM games, where You always have tons of vegetables?
I don’t get one thing. Most of the complainers play almost always QM and crying for “not have” good team. But how can You have “good team”, if most of QM players have 200-300 level with 40-50 levels on 2-3 heroes?
People You should start to play Unranked, You will have the draft and people who think a bit - or at least should thinking.

And by the way, all today’s Developers are making games for cassuals, so I dont get the point of complaining, because LoL or Dota, will be this same.
Difference is only that in HOTS, heroes have different skills, and You must think, to use them with good effect.
But people are as they are, so You always take “one build” seen on “pro site”, than You are mad, because You cant survive longer than 30 sec. of the game.

1 Like