Overwatch Cosplay timeframe

Has anyone found/seen any information as to how long this will stick around. It would be nice to know how long i have to gain, purchase or craft those skins

Sorry for posting here but i am getting furious. How do i create a new thread in here.
That’s my problem not that it matters:

Hello. I play a lot of the games that should require MUCH more PC power to manage smoothly. Games like Rainbow Six Siege or For honor and many more. The first one running on the highest settings with around 140FPS and second one with quite high options as well with around 90FPS. Then there is HOTS. It runes really well on the highest settings and frequently freezes for a quarter of a second few times or once(seems random). But also sometimes freezes for up to 7 or more seconds. It seems really random. Like i can have entire matches with a lot untis and teamfights and not a single freeze and then game after i lose 1vs1 cause game froze for 8 seconds while auto attacking. My graphics drivers are up to date as well as the game files. Please help me cause i cannot enjoy the game. Thanks in advance for all the help i can get.