Pending purchase after buying a character

So i started by trying to purchase a character, at which point the game froze and i restarted it. I still had the 10000 gold so i tried to re-purchase the character, it told me i had a pending purchase and gave me a link i clicked on the link and tried to go to payment but nothing was there, I was constantly getting error 500. Then the game wouldnt let me log back in and i was told to fix it, i would need to reset my password but the website was still giving me error 500 and being unresponsive, then after a few resets it let me back in but i now have no characters and my boost which i had a month and 3 days is now gone. and all my skins are gone… but hey i still have the 10000 gold

Edit. I should clarify that ive kept the levels on my heroes, just that i dont own them anymore, or any of my skins

2 Likes

Had the same problem. Got fixed had just to wait about15 minutes

1 Like

Ok, ive just logged back in and ive got my stuff back. Ive still got the whole pending purchase thing tho.

Same problem tried to buy Butcher pressed to buy with coins and the game froze , i restart the game still got my coins so i try again and the game says i got a pending transaction and i look on my account and there’s nothing pending , i tried to contact support but nothing useful and its been a day since it happened and still can’t buy any hero becausse of it .

The issue with this should have been resolved, can you try the following:

1. Press windows key + R > Type %programdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

2. Press windows key + R > Type %appdata% > Click OK > Delete the Battle.net folder

3. Press windows key + R > Type %localappdata% > Click OK > Delete the battle.net and Blizzard Entertainment folders

Then try making the purchase in Heroes again.

I did this but is not working. Still on pending transaction.

1 Like

Sorry for the late response I’ve just tried it and I’m still getting the same issue.

This procedure is not working.
This happened yesterday. Went to buy Hammer 7k gold, game froze, ended hots exe through task manager, tried to relogged back into game but it seems something went wrong with battle.net yesterday because a lot of people couldn’t log back in. Later in the evening(EU), logged back into battle.net, opened game press buy Hammer again, window with a “manage your account” button appears. No pending purchase in account.

Please be sure to look into it devs.
Thank you.

I have the same issue still. Pending purchase,manage account etc.

Can you try launching the game on the US region and in there go through the Tutorial. Once you are in the main area, exit the game and retry the EU shop again.

sure i’ll try it now
Edit: tried it but still the same issue

I have same problem. Also tryed both advices, didnt work. Any other ideas?

I have the pending purchase issue too.I tried many tips and advices and got 4 tickets with help but nothing happens.I still have that problem.

Pending purchase, manage account still persists after US log+tutorial.

I have the same issue. At first I was unable to buy any character and when I finally was able to click the pay now button the 10k gold was still there and no character and now it’s just stuck on I have a pending purchase.

Any solution to this? I tried the above suggestions but they did not work as well.

Purchased Greymane yesterday (during the launch of the WOW pre-event) and I am having the same problem. Tried also the above suggestions. This is ridiculous (was obliged to contact support).

Edit: Support resolved the issue.

tried to buy samuro with gems but the game froze and told me i had a “pending transaction”. i went to manage account but i had no pending transactions. please help

Yesterday i tried to buy Mei with gold (10K) and the game froze. i waited a long time then decided to close it, because nothing was happening. upon restarting the game now more for 24h hourse the game keeps telling me that i have a pending transaction and i can’t gat anything in game and i dont have the “purchased” hero

i have the same problem please help

A little update on my issue with this:

I opened a ticket and the support team was able to fix my problem. I would advise for everyone still experiencing this to do the same they were very helpful :slight_smile: