Perfect Mecha Tyrael is AMAZING!

THANK YOU!

For giving us the chance to actually EARN such a nice skin

I am really enjoying this MechaStorm 2 event

How are you all doing?

well, i unlocked it,

now bak to ranked :smiley: ,

with 200k hero damage on repeat,

I would also like to add that TYRAEL himself is also being given away by this event

It may be lesser known to you all compared to everything else about this event

So anyone who does not already own Tyrael can do this event to earn him completely for free

He is a great hero in lore and one of the most versatile TANK heroes in the whole game

Would have been better if they given us a choice, Valla, Yrel or Tyreal. But it is as it is.

Nothing special tbh.

Tyrael is special

Much more than the others you’ve mentioned

He’s been with us for a long time and has been iconic

And in his own universe he is the only one of his kind who cares enough to actively save humanity

The rest have flaws

Tyrael is an actual immaculate angel and symbol of goodness while also being amazing to play as

He definitely deserved to be the highlight of this event

More people would love Tyrael!

If only they cared enough to really get to know him

He is here same time as Valla tho… they were added since start… just saying, it would be better to offer people choice… somebody might not want a tank, or already has him.

And event is based on more then just him, afaik from the cinematic.

Sure sure, Tyrael’s lore is pretty cool, if you into that kind of goody goody two shoes kind of characters. Personally I like Vallas lore more, if we talking about that.

Tyrael existed since Diablo 2

Valla may have come to Heroes of the Storm early but she is nowhere near as iconic

There is a male version of her too by the way in Diablo 3

So it’s not like she was even meant to be anywhere near as iconic as Tyrael

Thats just for gameplay reasons, officially Demon Hunter in Diablo lore is Valla.

Also, your buddy narrating about Valla in Diablo:

She she she, her her her :wink:

Every hero in Diablo in lore is only 1, they come from different fields and orders where many study same art, but only one goes to fight against Prime Evils, since Diablo 1.

True that, he is pretty bad ass… but again, why not simply give people choice?

Because in this event Tyrael is the most important character

He almost got destroyed and we have to build and repair him

Sometimes having no choice leads people into appreciating something they may not have otherwise

Have you even tried being good with Tyrael in Heroes of the Storm?

Used to play him a lot back in the day, not recently though. Not very keen on tanking.

Well they could have easily make it so its about all 3 mech’s… after all we can see all of them in the background of the event screen.

Dunno, for me it makes sense to give people choice.

By the way I am pretty sure this happens ONLY if you make Demon Hunter a female in Diablo 3

Would make no sense to call the male Demon Hunter a “She she she, her her her”

Tyrael is more than just a Tank

There is this cool thing you can do after level twenty

I call it the Holy Buzzsaw

Seal of Eldruin gives him INSANE attack speed that stacks on top of other attack speed increasers

So he’s both great at siege and killing other heroes

He’s actually good at these things even before reaching level twenty

You really should give him a chance

He’s one of the few tanks that don’t actually just tank

One of the most versatile heroes in the whole game

I like Tyrael both as a lore character and in game hero, don’t get me wrong… I’m just advocating to have choice, thats all.

After all, nothing wrong with that, somebody like you likes him and would get him… I would go for Yrel since she fits my play style more and don’t have her yet (pragmatic reasoning).

I will choose to ignore lore for now and point out to something technical where you actually do get a choice of three heroes:

Jaina

Muradin

Tyrande

After doing the tutorial or challenge modes of this game you get to take your pick of these three

Now let’s take a look at the choice you are suggesting:

Valla

Tyrael

Yrel

You know what the difference here is?

The first group of heroes all cost the same price at 4K Gold!

Valla costs 2K

Tyrael costs 4K

And Yrel costs 10K!

Almost everyone would be choosing Yrel just because she is most expensive

And if given a choice they’ll also be giving a whole brand new skin away

Which would result in lost income

They wouldn’t be able to easily give away BOTH a Hero and a Legendary Skin if choices were involved here

I am sure a lot of contemplation was done before they actually made this event happen

I am fine with having no choice because Tyrael deserves to be loved and appreciated for all his services and time spent with us

Love Tyrael

Get to know Tyrael

PLAY TYRAEL!

And then you will come to know that:

HE IS JUSTICE ITSELF!

Guess you have a point. Still, choice… love that :smiley:

I’m still working on the quest chain, and I’m just curious is it the white tint we see in the quest page??
Cus I couldn’t find any picture or video on web.

Yes, pretty much that, white/grey with red hue on wings and other details… like sword.

It is exactly as you see in this video

I agree,

i will get the tyrael skin soon, (i said i completed ,bu i realized need to do the repeatable once to get it unlocked :smiley:)

i got the yrel skin from the mecha loot chest

but out of these 3 heroes, i only play Valla , n for her i dnt hav the mecha skin :sob:

tyvm for the info, that’s amazing and looks pretty much like the Unicorn Gundam

1 Like

Mecha Tyrael even makes a joke about Gundams if you click on him repeatedly while playing an actual match

So maybe you are onto something

If they gave us choice then Tyrael would be less special

Tyrael is love

Tyrael is life