Perma ban people that ruins game on purpose

I just had an aram match, where the only one would could pick a healer, picked a dps. So 2 of us, just said, healer plz. Then he became toxic, and afk’ed for the rest of the match. 671, siege damage and 252 hero damage as a Nazeebo.

1 Like

dont worry. aram is alot better system than rank… at rank is mixed platinum woth bronze… blizzard retar.d worksers destroyed this game

Also perma ban AFKers, feeders who suicide on cooldown, griefers who throw you in enemy team as Garrosh or pull you from getting a kill as Anduin and all those things. The game is dying rapidly anyway, at least make its last months enjoyable.

2 Likes

Perma ban to clowns who ask for bans. Because reporting of people is toxic. World is not spinning around you.

are you braindead? It’s not about me. But these people ruins the match for everybody else. You clearly aren’t to bright. Reporting people isn’t toxic. It’s there because selfish manchildren like you, ruin the game for others. I can only assume you are one of the people doing it, and have been reportet