Petition to get Weather Effects out of Ranked

So Blizzard decided to mix it up and put some new effects into the game without thinking about the consequences again.

Snow gives you a shield shifting teamcombs away from burst into sustain. The Problem lies in the intervals it happens.For example we have sustain vs burst team: Burst will only fight without snow , sustain only with. just makes the game more pve overall and buffs squishy heroes.
Fog is just annoying but barely does anything in high end games from what ive seen.
And then the biggest problem Thunder
It is is just a slot machine. having a time window in which it can happen not only makes it so people have to always keep track of the time but it still happens essentually random in a 20 sec timeframe. This makes it impossible to plan for it and completly detaches it from any skill and instead adds a dice roll that can win or lose you the fight.

To sum it up Fog and Snow are just annoying and thunder can completly ruin games with a simple dice roll.
And while this might be something fun and new in unranked games it just does nothing for ranked besides making it worse and less about skill .

That is why i urge all of you to make blizzard realise that this was a mistake and end it as soon as possible !

2 Likes

No (20 charactersss)

HOTS was originally ment to not have any rng in it. To prove that you can see how all stats are always 100% like for example how muradins bash talent stuns every 3rd hit and isn’t rng dependent like in wc3. That said it is really surprising that blizzard even thought this was a good idea when I’ve even seen people who came to HOTS to ditch other mobas (like dota) rng.
I myself never play ranked and only played it for the mounts so because of that I will say that I want it gone from QM to. I said it once and I will say it again: if blizzard really want goofy and gimmicky stuff in the game, they should better add old brawls back and play around there as much as they like

good luck lol…im 100 % sure theey would not lisent high % of player base even they read 3 forums,EU,US,reddit,even you create 1000 such threats.

Instead make such "not well thoughled out " threat ,better say to them what exactly they can change and improve it.
Gave to them improved feedbacks!!

I am against that!

“i know you never stop”…

The real problem with the weather effects imo is that they promote brainless raynor-lunara-like heroes only, heroes that are made of glass and autoattack a lot.