Pirate map and nuclear bombs. DELETE PLEASE

Nobody likes this useless maps, delete and make us happy.

Yours sincerely.

1 Like

i like these maps, especially NUCLEAR LAUNCH DETECTED.

1 Like

Why tho?
Pirate map is cool.
Warhead is a bit annoying as it’s a HUGE map which requires different play style, it’s just a bit slow, but the objective per se isn’t bad.
Just like Blackheart’s Bay, it’s a map with a very strong objective that is mandatory (or close enough) to win.
If all maps were just like “fight non stop and get objective sometimes” then what would be the point of having different maps?

1 Like

I don’t like the pirate map, but i do like the nuke map. Stop being so damn arrogant and full of your self. You aren’t the center of the universe. Just because you don’t like something, that dosen’t mean others don’t. Stop being a spoiled brat. I’m not so selfish that i go ask for maps to be removed, just because i don’t like them. Because there are proberly others out there that do. I do recall being in a group with one, that actualy likes the pirate map

2 Likes

Map block would help. Im pretty sure some people hate map X and the rest hate Y. No map would be blocked out entirely and everything would be fine. People would be happier with the exclusion of their despised maps.

“blizz omg game daed why am i cant find a game after 80 seconds of queue, who cares that i banned most of the maps”

2 Likes

well maybe delete players who troll and just doesnt understand the game, because they need to drop their ego.

1 Like