Please give us Grommash Hellscream

I know I am not alone in wanting him

I would like him to be a Melee Assassin more like his Warcraft 3 self rather than be a Tank or Bruiser

I met someone who told me they thought Grommash would just be a Garrosh clone if he ever came to Heroes of the Storm

I saw it as complete utter nonsense

His Heroic Abilities should include the ability to take a drink from the blood of Mannoroth and turn green with red eyes

Further upgrading this ability will have him turn RED with yellow eyes into the Chaos Orc that killed Cenarius in Warcraft 3: Reign of Chaos

For his other Heroic Ability I would like him to do a version of Bladestorm with THE ORIGINAL GOREHOWL and create a giant tornado just like in Warcraft 3

His abilities should be distinct and yet similar to his Warcraft 3 self

Just like what you did with Rexxar

But he should still be that same iconic version of him and not the WoW Alternate Timeline version

Just like you gave us the REAL Fenix from The ORIGINAL StarCraft instead of Talandar

WHICH I THINK IS STILL AWESOME!

It saddens me that we still haven’t gotten Grommash when the Son of Hellscream has already made his way into The Nexus

I mean even the TITLE you gave Garrosh is literally referencing HIS FATHER!

I long for the day when the Chieftain of the Warsong Clan comes to help us MAKE THE NEXUS GREAT AGAIN! \o/

2 Likes

Sure it does sound good for him to be his WC3 self but the problem is it’s hard to make him that since Samuro has that kit. The only way I could see him in a complete overhaul like they did with Maiev, because Zerathul had a very similar kit.

Side note: I haven’t played the WC3 campaign in ages and I’m pretty sure his “ultimate” is the same as blademasters. You might be referring to the ultimate that he has in HvsA. Otherwise I miss understood you :smiley:

Edit: yes I know this post is 18 days old

What is “HvsA”?

And yes Bladestorm was the Ultimate Ability of Grommash Hellscream in Warcraft 3

There is nothing wrong with two heroes having an ability of the same name as long as their functionality varies

Grommash’s Bladestorm could pull in enemy units like a hurricane and last longer for example

But in return he himself is stationary and cannot move while also doing much more damage since Gorehowl is much heavier

And Maeiv is not the only one who got an overhaul that works well

Rexxar got one too and he has been around way longer compared to Maiev

There is nothing wrong with posting on an old topic as long as your reply has merit

There is no real rule against it

I actually welcome the fact that at least one person replied to this topic

I think this may actually work but in the end, blizzard are the ones who decide how their heroes will work.

HvsA is a WC3 custom moba-like map.

I feel like a lot of people will wanna try out Grommash’s Chaos Orc Heroic Ability which makes him transform

We should call it “The Blood of Mannoroth”

1 Like

I always liked the idea of Grommash to become stronger the more he is in combat, perhaps gaining more Physical attack damage over time.
Also him having an Execture heroic would fit.