Please help - good and short hots introduction / basics explained needed

Hello everyone!!

Due to the current global situation my friends created a topic “maybe lets play together some online game”.

So i wanted to provide them some short nice video where hots is advertised (ok we have trailer) and basics are explained so what is the objective, how do you play, mechanics and on what you should focus on / what provides good results in the game (so cooperation, draft, skill, decisions)… and i couldnt find anything like this on the hots main page - just trailer and gameplay video - both without any comment.

Any ideas? if there is anything i would appreciate your help :slight_smile:

Kind Regards,
Mr3vil

Edit:

ok found - wondering why it is not on main Hots Page?? would be good to add there?

I mean the one on youtube official “Heroes of the strom” channel with title “Welcome to heroes of the storm”

… to be honest even as a person playing hots since beta from 2 available movies on hots main page - trailer and gameplay (both without single word) - i would have no idea what this game is about :confused:

Maybe a good idea for hots team?

1 Like

Hey, just saw this post. There’s also a very comprehensive New Player Guide that was made by some HotS players on Reddit https://www.reddit.com/r/heroesofthestorm/wiki/newplayerguide It’s not a short video but several of hyperlinks to different posts and articles, to be honest it’s also pretty tough to fit all the info in a single video anyway. Hope that helps as well. GL & HF