Problems Connecting to EU server

So, don’t know what the issue is, but don’t get longer than authentication. Tried about ten-fifteen times with no success. Once with US server, got straight in.

Please let me into the European Nexus :blush:

1 Like

Same here with me, EU servers seem down, trying to connect from Bulgaria

This is the same as yesterday.

1 Like

Game not launching :frowning: disconnects before it starts up

Fails to connect after launching the game.

Error, You were disconnected from Blizzard services.

Has occurred every time when launching the game since 03/11/2019 evening.

2 Likes

Same here. Launcher needs like 3 minutes to show friends and games, when finally available HotS is always disconnecting with this error.

Same here “ERROR You were disconnected from Blizzard services.”

same thing today and yesterday. uinstall nexts.,.

1 Like

Working again for me! :slight_smile:

Hello all :slight_smile:

The technical issue we had yesterday evening has been resolved already a few hours ago, everything should be back to normal now!

Thank you all for your patience, really appreciated!

Hi, Felranys. Same thing happening again today. Third day in a row, now.

The technical issue isnt resolved at all still cant get in. tried 5 times now

So, I can log into World of Warcraft, but not Heroes of the Storm or Overwatch. Not sure if that information is helpful. When trying to log into WoW, it’s a slow process and I get some errors saying I was disconnected. However, it eventually logs in.

Same issue. Overwatch and HOS stopped working after battlenet client update. Upgraded to beta and issue is still present. Now I have to play LOL… Thanks Blizzard…

The problem is not resolved, it is not possible to connect. You will have to try over and over again and hope you are lucky. I hope you can find the problem and fix it :slight_smile:

Again. “ERROR You were disconnected from Blizzard services.”

Couldn’t login into this website to post the same issue, (autheticator server issue)

However just this past minute it logged me in and clearly says “we are aware of the issue” and -yes found I was logged in here and can post.

So glad to hear it’s being sorted, but it’s kinda ironic I couldn’t post here to tell you when it wasn’t working up to this past minute XD

A moment ago I was playing an unranked match, like suddenly in Battle.net I have received a message which said that: there was a critical update and the game should be restarted. After I closed the Battle.net I have lost the connection at all for no reason, while I was having a normal internet connection all the time. As I connected to Battle.net and reentered the game, I realized that I was punished for leaving the match.

Again. “ERROR You were disconnected from Blizzard services.” 3 days in a row

A moment ago I was playing an unranked match, like suddenly in Battlenet I have received a message which said that: there was a critical update and the game should be restarted. After I closed the Battlenet I have lost the connection at all for no reason, while I was having a normal internet connection all the time. As I connected to Battlenet and reentered the game, I realized that I was punished for leaving the match. Now I have to play only quick matches because of that.