Problems Connecting to EU server

I haven’t encountered this problem in the past days but suddenly I very much do.
I can log into the application but it says I’m offline (while very obviously I’m typing this post to an online forum) so it’s failure to connect to the Bnet servers. It’s 6AM so traffic has very little to do with it.

i have the same problem. I cant login to Heroes of the storm. And my battlenet app cant go online.
I tried to reinstall the app but it ditten work

I experience the same issue. I can’t connect to the EU server.

Well, again. Weird though, laptop works fine, pc wont connect.

Well, it’s finally happened. I cant connect to EU server

1 Like

Same problem, battle.net friends not showing, can’t connect to EU server but NA works fine. Tried every “fix”, nothing works. Please help?

so my battle.net friends are not showing, and i cannot connect to eu server. there is anyway to fix this issue?

1 Like

Same for me! NA-servers no problemo…!

But I can log in to my second account on EU with no problem…

Same here. Cannot connect on EU server. Can connect on US fine. Friends list is not showing on Blizzard client.

I’ve recently switched to another ISP and since then I’m encountering this problem on all 3 regions: Instant disconnect after authenticating. This only happens in HotS.

I just installed Windows 10 insider build 20161.1000 (from 20152.1000) and it fixed my instant disconnect issue.